BY ELEMIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

As part of the ELEMIS Anti-Aging Resurfacing Program, this daily face wash encourages the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing and refining whilst gently exfoliating away any dead skin cells that dull the complexion.

Revolutionary Patented Tri-Enzyme technology acts as the catalyst in this innovative formulation for safe and effective resurfacing within the skin’s upper layers. Galactoarabinan, a Polysaccharide from the Larch Tree, enhances the non-abrasive exfoliation process, while Brazilian Babassu Oil, rich in fatty acids, replenishes moisture levels.

The powerful anti-oxidant properties of Moringa help to protect skin against environmental damage, and White Truffle Poria Cocos helps to soothe and support the microflora of the skin. Skin appears smooth and radiant as a newly cleansed complexion is revealed, preparing skin for maximum efficacy of your Resurfacing Program.

• I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to purchase this?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Hanna D.
Edmonds
I’m almost through a whole bottle of this, but I honestly don’t have much to say about this product. It’s a nice, gentle cleanser. From my experience, it doesn’t really do a good job removing makeup, so I use this on no makeup days or after an initial cleanse. I haven’t noticed any added benefits.
Zoanne F.
Sydney
I use this cleanser when i start getting congestion under the skin, it helps resurface the skin texture which is great of your suffer with congestion.
Asma Z.
Glasgow, South Lanarkshire
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be working. My skin appears smoother and less bumpy. I have not given it 5 start as I can still see some pores, albeit they appear smaller and clearer.
Kyrie C.
Northampton
Works perfectly alongside the rest of the dynamic range. Would not recommend if using on it's own as the results are minimal. However smells unique but nice at the same Time.
BEAUTY T.
Hemel Hempstead
This is my favourite facial wash I’ve ever used! It met all expectations and my skin has never looked and felt better! It has evened my skin texture and reduced any blemishes! I use it every morning just two pumps and a little goes a long way!
stacey e.
Albrighton
I bought this as a family facial wash for my whole family and just put it on the side of the sink for everybody to use and my whole family loved it, it was being used twice a day by 4 of us and we got loads of use out of it and by the time it had gone every one missed it and we repurchased it, it is gorgeous and it is my families favourite face wash
Makeup B.
hialeah
Its is a good product especially to remove any makeup that makeup wipes couldn’t get.It has a great value but its a little bit hard to remove and its a little sticky but everything else it great
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I love this product brand. All of the ranges from this brand I will never missed their latest news and coming out products. Never dissapointed over the brand. Love it so much. Nice packaging and really help me a lot.
Ynnej Nyl A.
Dubai
This is great who have un even skin,,oily skin i really love it because when im using that i feel fresh my skin
Jessica M.
I received this as a free travel size when I purchased the Elemis Cleansing Balm. This product does not feel grainy to me, but definitely has an exfoliating property to it which leaves my dry flaky skin feeling softer and smoother. I love using this a few nights a week before applying my favorite facial oil. In the morning, my skin feels smooth and hydrated. I will purchase a full sized bottle when my travel size runs out. A little of this goes a long way and I have a feeling that my travel size bottle will last ~6 months with 3x/week use.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new one. Using origins right now and have to decide soon if I will repurchase or try something new.. Where can any of there facial cleansers?

back