BY ELEMIS

Purifies, renews, revitalizes. Smooth and refine skin and gently exfoliate dead skin cells with the ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash. Patented tri-enzyme technology helps to smooth skin, revealing a deeply cleansed and more radiant complexion. Not only is it ideal for the face but can also be used on the chest, back and backs of upper arms to improve rough textured skin. An ideal accompaniment morning and evening to use with a facial/body cleansing device. Not tested on animals.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

• Subtillsine: A skin compatible, bioactive micro-encapsulated enzyme that catalyses the breakdown of proteins into polypeptides to dissolve dead skin cells
  • Protease: This micro mushroom is a proteolytic enzyme with keratolitic agents to improve cell renewal
  • Papain: Derived from exotic papaya which breaks down proteins into smaller molecules to reveal clearer, more supple skin

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Lactate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Papain, Disodium EDTA, Galactoarabinan*, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Benzoic Acid, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Protease, Subtilisin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Poria Cocos (White Truffle) Extract.

Usage: For optimal results, use this product morning and evening as part of the ELEMIS dynamic resurfacing program. Mix into the palms, adding a little warm water and gently massage over the face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements. Rinse off and pat the face dry with a clean towel. Avoid UV exposure when using this product.

Precautions: Always use a high SPF during daylight hours and do not tan or use tanning beds while using this product.

• I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to purchase this?1 Answers
Amy D.
Nantwich , Cheshire
Love this cleanser! Have repurchased three times already, gently exfoliates my skin and leave it feeling soft! Found it helped with my cystic acne as well! Huge fan. Quickly becoming my go to cleanser.
Mireille L.
Loved this product started using it after having a skin care appointment with one of the Elemis ladies, I use it with the sos cream they do a lot for great results.
Afshain N.
leeds
This is my fourth bottle of this stuff. I love this so much. I don't even need to exfoliate when I use this. The only time I do exfoliate with anything. Else is if I'm going out.
Queenie N.
Tokyo
Loved it! Finished 2 bottles already ;) I bought it from UK website called Feelunique at £30, a bit pricy for a facial wash but I could fee how smooth and hydrated skin was after rinse, used daily both AM&PM, no trouble, no break-out. And its scent is soooo pleasant and yet spa luxury! Highly recommended ;))
Sanya G.
This is the best cleanser I've tried so far. It has a creamy lather that leaves your skin feeling clean, but not stripped of all moisture. It has improved the condition of my acne scars and also makes my skin brightened and rejuvenated. It can be a bit pricey, but if bought in a gift pack, it is definitely worth it.
Abbie T.
Glasgow
I love this product. After years of searching for an effective face wash, I found this after an Elemis consultation which are great to find out all about your skin type! I would recommend this to others definitely and would say it is worth the money completely.
Paige S.
One of the washes I've ever used! This doesn't remove make up so use this as your second cleanser! Amazing for reducing scarring and good for dull lifeless skin ! Lovely smell lovely texture. Honestly you won't be disappointed! Amazing!
Olivia J.
My favourite cleaner, I'm getting through my third tub, it makes such a difference to my skin, reduces texture and pores and makes my skin feel super smooth
Zoanne F.
Sydney
I use this cleanser when i start getting congestion under the skin, it helps resurface the skin texture which is great of your suffer with congestion.
Breanna R.
Halifax, NS
Another great face wash! Citrusy scent and really clears and cleans your skin without leaving the skin feeling rough, highly effective and very gentle.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new one. Using origins right now and have to decide soon if I will repurchase or try something new.. Where can any of there facial cleansers?

back