BY ELEMIS

As part of the ELEMIS Anti-Aging Resurfacing Program, this daily face wash encourages the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing and refining whilst gently exfoliating away any dead skin cells that dull the complexion.

Revolutionary Patented Tri-Enzyme technology acts as the catalyst in this innovative formulation for safe and effective resurfacing within the skin’s upper layers. Galactoarabinan, a Polysaccharide from the Larch Tree, enhances the non-abrasive exfoliation process, while Brazilian Babassu Oil, rich in fatty acids, replenishes moisture levels.

The powerful anti-oxidant properties of Moringa help to protect skin against environmental damage, and White Truffle Poria Cocos helps to soothe and support the microflora of the skin. Skin appears smooth and radiant as a newly cleansed complexion is revealed, preparing skin for maximum efficacy of your Resurfacing Program.

• I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to purchase this?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tanya M.
Ligonier, PA
I couldn’t find the actually product so I just made sure to tag something from the company. Anyways, So I received these amazing products in the mail from Influenster yesterday. I have only used both products one time and my face feels so amazing. I can’t wait to see how my face feels after more uses. The only con for me is the smell of the day cream smells like some kind of greens but fades away after not to long. I cannot believe how amazing my face feels after using the face wash and day cream one time! This product is amazing and I suggest you try it 😊

The products I used are: Elemis superfood facial wash and the Elemis superfood day cream
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Obsessed with this stuff. I have been using it for years. It removes all makeup and lightly exfoliates with enzymes. My skin always feels clean and fresh after I use this cleaner. I like to buy the large size at Nordstrom during the anniversary sale to make it a better value.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
I’m almost through a whole bottle of this, but I honestly don’t have much to say about this product. It’s a nice, gentle cleanser. From my experience, it doesn’t really do a good job removing makeup, so I use this on no makeup days or after an initial cleanse. I haven’t noticed any added benefits.
Victoria M.
Floresville, TX
I have very dry and skin and thanks to these products and Influenster I have seen such a big difference in my skin and in my makeup! Definitely worth trying especially if you have dry skin! Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash
Brenda M.
This is one of my top face washes. ELEMIS is one of my favorites skin care brands and their dynamic line is on my top faves. The textures is nice and creamy. Formula does not foam, so don’t be surprised when it does not. ELEMIS does not disappoint. High quality luxury skin care products!
Makeup B.
hialeah
Its is a good product especially to remove any makeup that makeup wipes couldn’t get.It has a great value but its a little bit hard to remove and its a little sticky but everything else it great
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This product smells great. I had a travel size for travel, and it left me very clean and soft. I still like la mer better but this is an acceptable fill in for a pinch.
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
My hands down favorite cleanser. I love this product and everything Elemis has brought out. The packaging is great, and it’s a great price for the quality of cleanser. Amazing product! 5 stars! All the way
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I have never used Elemis before, but Inheard very good things about the brand and decided to try this face wash after sampling the ELEMIS Superfood Facial Oil and loving it! I also really love this face wash! It has a great scent and doesn’t have any harsh chemicals. It leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless!
Jessica M.
I received this as a free travel size when I purchased the Elemis Cleansing Balm. This product does not feel grainy to me, but definitely has an exfoliating property to it which leaves my dry flaky skin feeling softer and smoother. I love using this a few nights a week before applying my favorite facial oil. In the morning, my skin feels smooth and hydrated. I will purchase a full sized bottle when my travel size runs out. A little of this goes a long way and I have a feeling that my travel size bottle will last ~6 months with 3x/week use.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new one. Using origins right now and have to decide soon if I will repurchase or try something new.. Where can any of there facial cleansers?