BY ELEMIS

Purifies, renews, revitalizes. Smooth and refine skin and gently exfoliate dead skin cells with the ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash. Patented tri-enzyme technology helps to smooth skin, revealing a deeply cleansed and more radiant complexion. Not only is it ideal for the face but can also be used on the chest, back and backs of upper arms to improve rough textured skin. An ideal accompaniment morning and evening to use with a facial/body cleansing device. Not tested on animals.

Key Ingredients & Benefits:

• Subtillsine: A skin compatible, bioactive micro-encapsulated enzyme that catalyses the breakdown of proteins into polypeptides to dissolve dead skin cells
  • Protease: This micro mushroom is a proteolytic enzyme with keratolitic agents to improve cell renewal
  • Papain: Derived from exotic papaya which breaks down proteins into smaller molecules to reveal clearer, more supple skin

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Lactate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Papain, Disodium EDTA, Galactoarabinan*, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Benzoic Acid, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Phosphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Protease, Subtilisin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Poria Cocos (White Truffle) Extract.

Usage: For optimal results, use this product morning and evening as part of the ELEMIS dynamic resurfacing program. Mix into the palms, adding a little warm water and gently massage over the face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements. Rinse off and pat the face dry with a clean towel. Avoid UV exposure when using this product.

Precautions: Always use a high SPF during daylight hours and do not tan or use tanning beds while using this product.

• I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone recieved their Elemis Voxbox yet? ELEMIS Dynam...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place to purchase this?1 Answers
Tanya M.
Ligonier, PA
I couldn’t find the actually product so I just made sure to tag something from the company. Anyways, So I received these amazing products in the mail from Influenster yesterday. I have only used both products one time and my face feels so amazing. I can’t wait to see how my face feels after more uses. The only con for me is the smell of the day cream smells like some kind of greens but fades away after not to long. I cannot believe how amazing my face feels after using the face wash and day cream one time! This product is amazing and I suggest you try it 😊

The products I used are: Elemis superfood facial wash and the Elemis superfood day cream
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Obsessed with this stuff. I have been using it for years. It removes all makeup and lightly exfoliates with enzymes. My skin always feels clean and fresh after I use this cleaner. I like to buy the large size at Nordstrom during the anniversary sale to make it a better value.
Victoria M.
Floresville, TX
I have very dry and skin and thanks to these products and Influenster I have seen such a big difference in my skin and in my makeup! Definitely worth trying especially if you have dry skin! ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash
Brenda M.
This is one of my top face washes. ELEMIS is one of my favorites skin care brands and their dynamic line is on my top faves. The textures is nice and creamy. Formula does not foam, so don’t be surprised when it does not. ELEMIS does not disappoint. High quality luxury skin care products!
Makeup B.
hialeah
Its is a good product especially to remove any makeup that makeup wipes couldn’t get.It has a great value but its a little bit hard to remove and its a little sticky but everything else it great
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This product smells great. I had a travel size for travel, and it left me very clean and soft. I still like la mer better but this is an acceptable fill in for a pinch.
Laura ☀.
Brighton, MI
Omg I love this face wash!! I dealt with really bad acne for a year or so and couldn’t find any product to help!! This was recommended to me and i’m so glad i got it!! It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s so worth it. it doesn’t dry out your skin either!!
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
this is the best face wash i ever tried. it has very nice scent and after using this my skin looks bright, soft and smooth. recommending this to all my friends and family.
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
My hands down favorite cleanser. I love this product and everything Elemis has brought out. The packaging is great, and it’s a great price for the quality of cleanser. Amazing product! 5 stars! All the way
Amy S.
Staff
I have been using this face wash for a month now and it works really well for my skin type: combination oily and dry. This does a good job of making my skin feel clean without overdrying it. I use this in the morning and use a fruit enzyme scrub at night.
Erin H.
Presque Isle, Maine
Has anyone recieved their Elemis Voxbox yet? ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Where is the best place to purchase this?
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I would love to try the facial wash. Searching for a new one. Using origins right now and have to decide soon if I will repurchase or try something new.. Where can any of there facial cleansers?