Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash

WHAT IS IT? Part of the ELEMIS Dynamic Resurfacing range, this daily face wash encourages the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing and refining whilst gently exfoliating away any dead skin cells that dull the complexion. Revolutionary Patented Tri-Enzyme Technology acts as the catalyst in this innovative formulation for safe and effective resurfacing within the skin?s upper layers. Galactoarabinan, a Polysaccharide from the Larch Tree, enhances the non-abrasive exfoliation process, whilst Brazilian Babassu Oil, rich in fatty acids, replenish moisture levels The powerful anti-oxidant properties of Moringa help to protect skin against environmental damage, and White Truffle Poria Cocos helps to soothe and support the microflora of the skin. Skin appears smooth and radiant as a newly cleansed complexion is revealed, preparing skin for maximum efficacy of your Resurfacing Range. WHY USE IT? The powerful anti-oxidant properties of Moringa help to protect skin against environmental damage, and White Truffle Poria Cocos helps to soothe and support the microflora of the skin. Skin appears smooth and radiant as a newly cleansed complexion is revealed. FREQUENCY Use daily, morning and evening. APPLICATION STEPS Mix into the palms, adding a little warm water and gently massage over the face, neck and decollete with light circular massage movements. Rinse off and pat the face dry with a clean towel. Always use an SPF during daylight hours and avoid UV exposure whilst using the Resurfacing program.

Is this one good for sensitive skin?
What is the best fash wash for acne?
Is this a good face wash for dry skin?
Start your review of Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash!
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Kemorine S.
I really enjoying using the Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash. I like the smell of it, nice and fresh - not too fragrant. I like that Moringa is one of the ingredients. The texture of the gel is on the thicker side but it helps really clean off my face. A little bit goes a long way. My face feels smoother after using it - as it should since it's an exfoliating cleanser. However, it doesn't have any harsh particles like in physical exfoliaters. It's definitely on the pricey side but it lasts for awhile so maybe a re-purchase.
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Leanne G.
I am really enjoying this face wash. I won it in a giveaway, and I am so glad that I have been able to try it out. I don’t think the price is too bad for the amount of product. There is a slight “clean” scent which I really enjoy. It isn’t too overpowering and it doesn’t linger after you rinse your face. Would purchase myself.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Stephanie W.
This cleanser has such a silky and milky smooth texture and is so gentle on my sensitive skin. Over time you will notice a brighter complexion as this gently smoothes and exfoliates without any irritation. My skin is super soft after using this as it doesn’t dry out your skin like many other cleansers. It smells fresh yet calming. I would repurchase the full size. Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash #elemis #beauty #skin #skincare #skinroutine #regimen #skinregimen #cleanser #facialcleanser #facewash #luxuryskincare #beautiful #selfcare #cleansing #clean #purifying
Maggie O.
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Maggie O.
Absolutely love this little gem! It gently encourages the skins natural cell renewal cycle which mean it leaves your face feeling oh so baby soft and a beautiful glow!
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Cesar G.
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash I love Elemis and the luxury feeling of every product. I would say this is an awesome face wash. Scent profile is fresh. Since it does have exfoliating properties I would tend to use at night and every other day.
Ewa B.
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash it is a really nice face wash! It’s a thick gel consistency. Frangrance free and very delicate to you face. But it cleanse very well and removes even waterproof makeup. A little price tho but within the price IMO.
Regi S.
Washington, DC
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Regi S.
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin feels super smooth and supple after using this product! Smells great and I like the texture. Elemis has great products you can trust!
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Sergio M.
Reveal radiant, soft skin with this gentle exfoliator. Use weekly to buff away dirt and dead skin cells to achieve a glowing, youthful complexion.
Cacharel D.
Laurel
Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Cacharel D.
I use this on my clients with hyperpigmentation and discoloration of skin following alone with a dynamic resurfacing gel mask
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried the sample size of this and I didn’t really see any change in my skin. Maybe if I bought the full size I would. I don’t really think a face wash can do resurfacing like a peel or exfoliate can IMO.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea E.
il y a un an
Jonathon M. il y a un an
You can use it alone! If you use it as a second step cleanser, cleanse with an oil or balm beforehand!
Taylor P.
Buffalo
il y a 2 ans
angela M. il y a 2 ans
Great product would definitely reccomend for any skin type.