Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Queenie N.Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash uploaded by Amber M.

BY ELEMIS

As part of the ELEMIS Anti-Aging Resurfacing Program, this daily face wash encourages the skin's natural cell renewal cycle, actively smoothing and refining whilst gently exfoliating away any dead skin cells that dull the complexion.

Revolutionary Patented Tri-Enzyme technology acts as the catalyst in this innovative formulation for safe and effective resurfacing within the skin’s upper layers. Galactoarabinan, a Polysaccharide from the Larch Tree, enhances the non-abrasive exfoliation process, while Brazilian Babassu Oil, rich in fatty acids, replenishes moisture levels.

The powerful anti-oxidant properties of Moringa help to protect skin against environmental damage, and White Truffle Poria Cocos helps to soothe and support the microflora of the skin. Skin appears smooth and radiant as a newly cleansed complexion is revealed, preparing skin for maximum efficacy of your Resurfacing Program.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used Elemis before, but Inheard very good things about the brand and decided to try this face wash after sampling the ELEMIS Superfood Facial Oil and loving it! I also really love this face wash! It has a great scent and doesn’t have any harsh chemicals. It leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless!
domingo_trey A.
Austin
I have been using this face wash daily for the last 5 months. I only need to use a small amount of this product and it lathers well. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and over time it appears that my skin looks more smooth and even. Will repurchase again!
Vanessa G.
Las Vegas
Wow this stuff is amazing! I received it as a gift and if it wasn’t so pricey I would get again in a heartbeat! After daily continued use, my skin was noticeably brighter and softer. My skin tends to be on the sensitive side but I found this to be gentle and non-irritating. Would definitely use again!
Kate L.
I’m a huge fan of the Elemis brand. I was introduced to it by a spa technician and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s gentle, effective, and cost effective. A little goes a long way!
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this face wash, but it is a little on the pricy side. I got it in a sample bag when I started laser treatments. Overall for the price the face wash lasted forever and it is nice and gentle and cleaned my skin. I just needed to use another face wash with acne medicine in it too.
Toni S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product when I was on a Carnival Cruise. It was very effective in cleaning my face and gently exfoliating my skin. It was my first time buying the product. It was packaged well especially for the price. I would say that the pump needs to have a mechanism where it can be locked when traveling.
Sandra M.
Creamy and smell of heaven . This product is luxury by touch and more . For your best face do wash morning and night with this for a week and strangers will compliment you. I love this line and enjoy everything it offers
Sadie S.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the consistency of this product. It feels so gentle but also makes my skin feel so cleansed after. It is a little pricey but it's worked with my skin very well. Very gentle cleanser that doesn't dry me out.
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a range of Elemis products after having a facial and massages on a cruise in December. I continue to use them and will repurchase most of them, including this resurfacing
Arianna H.
Chehalis, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It really feels like this gets down and cleans your skin. It also smells delicious. It does dry your skin out a bit if you leave it on for few minutes.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to purchase this?