Elemis Devils Mint Body Scrub uploaded by Sarah S.Elemis Devils Mint Body Scrub uploaded by Alisha N.

BY ELEMIS

This revitalizing body scrub gently cleanses and smoothes the body, whilst removing tired skin cells. Contains silicon-rich Seaplant Particles, Devils Apron Seaweed and Peppermint Essential Oil that leave the skin satin soft and more receptive to moisturizing.

• How does this smell? Is it overly strong2 Answers
Sarah S.
Akron
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this a while ago as a gift and after finally running out of my normal scrub, I decided to try this out. The claim that this is a mint scrub is very accurate. The toothpaste smell to it coming out of the tube was very strong, but luckily didn’t stick around after I washed it all off of my skin. It did a fairly good job at gently exfoliating, but probably not as well as other products that I’ve tried and which are way cheaper. Once I’m done with this tube I’ll go back to using the St. Ives apricot scrub or the Target brand version of the St. Ives for when I need to use a body scrub.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely more than I would normally spend on a body scrub. However, this particular one is worth it.
Stephanie N.
Norwalk, CA
I love everything from the Elemis line... smells great! A little pricey but you get what you pay for.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
This scrub was a favorite from the elemis line. Leaves such a great menthol tingle!!
Alisha N.
Cape Town
Elemis Devils Mint Body Scrub Elemis is my absolute favorite face and body brand by far. I've worked with this product on a variety of people and have never gotten a complaint. It's also a brand I personally trust and use on myself. Coming back to the devils mint scrub- body scrubs can sometimes be a bit harsh on the skin, but this isn't at all. The granules are perfectly sized and exfoliate without hurting the skin. I am in love with its peppermint fragrance! It leaves my skin feeling satin soft and looking healthy and vibrant.
Ramandeep B.
New westminster , BC
Elemis Devil'S Mint Body Scrub is an excellent product, I enjoy it every time I use it. i use this regularly
Jennifer S.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this smell? Is it overly strong

Amazon