Elemis Spa home De-Stress Massage Oil, Body Soothing 3.4 FL OZ. Calming formula used to combat symptoms of stress and fatigue. Lavender and chamomile work simultaneously to soothe and replenish dry skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elemis De-Stress Massage Oil 3.4 fl oz.!
This stuff is awesome! A little pricey, but worth it. Smells like cedar and it’s So light! I don’t feel sticky afterward and It absorbs into my skin very well. Would buy again if it were on sale??? So expensive!
Wildwood, MO
My go to massage oil. This product is wonderful and smells amazing. I have sensitive skin and using oils on my skin typically causes me to break out. However, this product leaves my skin super soft and allows for precision during a massage. I highly recommend.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Sephora
This de-stress massage oil is a royal treat. It is a very luxurious formula and feels very expensive flowing out of the bottle. It melts into the skin and muscles instantly...forming a moisture barrier while rubbing and massaging it into the tissues and areas affected.. You will definitely feel the luxury and the stress being uplifted up and away from you with the aromatherapy and therapeutic components of this fantastic massage oil!
Montclair , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this massage oil while on a cruise. I was experiencing swelling in my legs and feet and this oil helped relieve the discomfort. It also smells amazing
Rathdrum, ID
One of the best finds! Helps with achy body pains. Rubs on like a dream. And smells great. My go to when my back is hurting
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Expensive, but high quality body oil. Elemis massage oil is effective, long lasting, and has a nice smell.
FYFFE, AL
This Elemis product kind of let me down. It’s great for massage but it doesn’t help tightness.
Charlotte, NC
Best massage oil ever, I use this on my feet and in the bath and absolutely love it.