Elemis Daily Moisture Boost

Daily Moisture Boost

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elemis Daily Moisture Boost!
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
This is a very nice thin moisturizer. I loved this stuff. It was nice after washing my face and throwing this on before my makeup. Very effective product in my opinion. I only bought it the one time but I may buy it again now that I seen it again. I am always looking at new stuff and trying then out.
Deana P.
Waukesha, WI
I love applying this before bed but the price is very expensive. I could never pay full price for elemis products.
Eva O.
Conway, SC
This definitely helps to give my face the moist and soft skin that I have been lacking for quite some time
Lupita M.
zapata
Its a very good moisturizer i use this 2wice a day! And i really really reccomend using it!
Rockie G.
Costa Mesa, CA
Absolutely love this product! Are use nightly with my every day routine. I've noticed a huge difference in my skin since I started using that six months ago. I Highly recommend this product, especially if you're new to using facial products.
Amanda F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
First off all of their products are amazing. I have extremely dry skin and this has helped a ton if I use daily. It helps hydrate without leaving me oily or leaving a nasty film behind. Definitely a must try!
Liza B.
Toa Alta, PA
Notice right away better skin. Use few times a week, alternating with other product. Recommend for light hydration.
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
1,906 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Juliana M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love it, it leaves my face super moisturized I enjoy this product a lot. I will definitely buy it again..
Yordanka I.
This lightweight daytime moisturiser recharges and hydrates skin after shaving whilst defending it from harsh daily pollutants. A powerful blend of Polynesian Green Tamanu Oil and Cactus Cerus Flower Extract helps calm skin, whilst Chestnut and Bamboo Milks help to promote the feeling of elasticity and suppleness. Skin is left feeling soothed, nourished and refreshed

Looking for your answer?