BY ELEMIS #58 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Formulated by a renowned herbal specialist, these effective food complements draw upon the very latest research in herbal medicine and are made using the purest plant and marine algae, rich in essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Elemis Silhouette Body Contouring ontains Centella Asiatica, Laminaria Algae and Spirulina Blue Green Algae which helps to effectively purify the blood and increase the body's fat-burning ability. Recommended as part of a contouring and cellulite program.

Buy on SkinSto...*
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
If you stick to it and are honest with yourself it can work. I saw results. changing your diet is very important and it definitely is a lifestyle change that needs to happen. have to get used to the taste!
Tina B.
Streamwood, IL
I first purchased Elemis while I was on a cruise. I thought it ended up being way expensive for what it was. Being a lisenced cosmetologist I usually do not mind spending money on good products. The only reason I did not give a F is because I liked the smell.
Kathryn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I do feel like it worked when I did the whole program and actually stuck to it. But, it is very expensive