Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules, 60 ea uploaded by Anna D.

BY ELEMIS

Anti-Ageing Cellular Recovery is formulated with the highest concentration of anti-oxidant power to help repair the visible signs of ageing and counteract the damaging effects of everyday pollution.  These potent complexes act as cell de-stressors, breaking down the accumulation of harmful toxins that clog up the skin matrix, impairing its function and ability to absorb vital nutrients. Precious oil from the Tanzanian Miracle Tree , Moringa Oleifera, is scientifically blended with Rose Absolute and high altitude Lavender to create the ultimate anti-pollution serums.  Moringa Oil is clinically proven to have up to 1700% more anti-oxidant power than other cosmetic oils and is the secret behind this high performance product. These time-specific serums are formulated to stimulate micro-circulation in the morning and restore cell equilibrium in the evening, maximising cell rep see more...

Amanda M.
I adore facial oils but was hesitant about these because I hate rose...but I can't say "no" to anything lavender so here we are. :) (I was also interested in the portability of it because I travel often.) The capsules open easily and there's ample product - perfect amount for face and neck. It's a slightly more viscous oil than I've used before so I initially thought they both would be too heavy but, after the product sat and absorbed for a few minutes, my skin was just dewy and soft as heck. Just in the 3 days I've been using this I can see a difference - it's like I just did a mask, but all the time. Seriously fresh-faced like when I was 25. I want to use these every day but, since they're so pricey, I think I'm going to use for a week then back off to only nightly or every other night and see if it garners the same results. And I'm happy to report that the rose scent wasn't too much for me - and that's saying something. One star off for the high price tag, but I can absolutely recommend. (I did not get this product for free.)
Amanda C.
Saint Petersburg
This is my skincare secret weapon! I use these Rose and Lavender oil capsules once a month, and it completely reenergizes and soothes my skin. On the pricier side, but absolutely worth every penny!
Aylin B.
MIAMI, FL
At first I was hesitant when my friend whom is a make up artist told me to buy these and use them! I said are you crazy $110 no way! well let me tell you the money was well spent! My face cleared up from a hormonal in balance breakout my face had suffered! This product cleared up my face and gave my face a fresh and dewy look and feel. Now lets talk about how my skin said HELLOO and bounced back to a beautiful supple feel and look! Can I tell you that my skin is in love with these capsules (I do them every 3 months) because it feels like my face is getting back it's youth and the problems are gone! After the second time my skin said thank you I am getting back in shape! To say that at work my colleagues thought that I was in my thirties and I am in the 40's and with 2 kids and we all know how children will deplete the beauty out of you. I cannot begin to stress how important it is to use the top skin care out there from the time you are young! People ask me all the time what are you doing to keep your skin looking so flawless and I tell them my skin care and they don't believe me! I tell them that skin care and drinking water and eating healthy are far more important than saving for that botox or plastic surgery. Age gracefully with the help of the best skin care that is suited for your skin. This is my honest review and I have paid (dearly) for all of my Elemis skin care and will continue to do so.
Alte S.
Lawrence, NY
I received these capsules as a gift a few months ago and since then I have literally been dreaming about having them in my hands again! First of all the scent in them is sooooo amazing , and I absolutely hate scented face products, it's not chemically at all and smells very natural and light!! I believe the day capsule smelled like rose oil and the night like lavender oil. From the first day that I started using them, I noticed results overnight. My redness in my face calmed down, my pores were smaller, and my skin was literally glowing!! People were even coming over to me and telling me how amazing my skin looked!! I finished them and immediately went to find out where o can get some more, but when I saw the price of $110 I didn't buy more, although I'm seriously considering it and trying to figure out what I can cut out of my skin routine so that I can put these in!
Tori W.
This is the best I've ever used, really cleanses your skin by far. Is a little overpriced however my skin feels amazing just use one capsule day and night for a week . I did it every three days but still great results!
Nicole I.
Love this product !! Carry this at the salon I work at and I love it ! Very smooth on the skin and very hydrating .
Cara B.
I have tried these capsules 4 times
in total, I used the smaller tub (less capsules) for 1 month at a time before
events I had to attend and wanted my skin to glow. They sure done the trick! I
have oily skin and I wasn’t sold on putting them on in the morning especially
under make up as I thought it would make my make up slide off my face. It done
quite the opposite, skin was glowing, make up stayed fresh and the scent of
both capsules is lovely. I would repurchase, love the packaging.
Anna D.
These capsules are super pricey but they changed my attitude towards oils. I avoided putting oils on my oily skin in fear that it would become even more greasy. These balanced out my skin after only 7 days to the point that I am barely getting an oily t-zone after a whole day of wearing make up. Definitely worth trying for a skin detox, especially if they're available in a bundle/offer. Needless to day they smell and feel luxurious, like a spa at home everyday.
Gemma D.
Enemies is definitely my favorite skin care right now, these bliss capsules are amazing I've tried a weeks course and I'm in love 😍 pink rose for day and green lavender for night your skin doesn't feel greasy just nourished and my dry tired skin feels revived Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules, 60 ea
Katie R.
whitburn
I do enjoy this product but if am honest not keen on the lavender scent but obviously this is a personal thing. I feel they left my skin looking glowing and hydrated only down fall is since it is an oil I feel I can only apply at night or if I am not wearing makeup as they take some time to penetrate the skin.