BY ELEMIS

This energizing night cream by Elemis is powered by a Bio-Energy Complex, a patent-pending mix of encapsulated zinc and copper that helps support and maintain dynamic cell energy. Trace elements of calcium PCA helps boost nighttime nourishment and skin vitality. Water loss is limited, skin's barrier function is reinforced and your complexion appears smooth, energized and replenished upon waking. How to use: Massage two pumps onto your skin to activate. Brand: Elemis. Style Name: Elemis 'Biotec' Skin Energizing Night Cream. Style Number: 5142917. see more...

Nicole C.
Tried this brand complimentary of Influenster and I love everything they make now ! They’re clean, fresh, don’t test on animals and make my skin feel nice. I’m really glad I got the samples because I’m not sure I would have bought it to try otherwise
Claire☀️ G.
Norwich
Most of my skincare products are Elemis and I just used this for the first time last night. My skin feels great this morning. This is a lovely moisturiser, it sinks in well, no nasty residue and not sticky or greasy. Looking forward to seeing if this changes the appearance of my skin after regular use.
Jenna B.
Lancashire
I tried a sample of this at the spa yesterday and wow! Instantly my skin looked healthier and this morning I actually felt as though my skin tone had evened out after just one use!
Alice V.
London
Nothing special I felt, I used this one until it ran out then went back to my old one. It was good but no different to any others.