Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner uploaded by tina S.

Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner

This gentle purifying treatment toner effectively tones the skin and helps re-balance the pH level, without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents. Extracts of Lavender, Quillja Wood and Sweet Betty Flower help to balance and soften the skin, leaving a fresh and clear complexion.

This toner removes any traces of cleanser providing a deep cleaning effect to a congested skin, and can also aid the penetration of a moisturizer and night cream.

• Does it leave the skin oily after using it?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new holy grail toner and was wondering ...4 Answers
chandra a.
fife, WA
This toner is BOMB! It applies a little different than I am used to with a spray bottle, but im liking it so far. Im probably actually saving product because sometimes ive poured waaaaay too much on my cotton swab on accident with plenty of other toners where you pour it from the bottle. I love the lavender smell, its very calming, especially before bed. I typically sprits a few sprays on to my face and neck and let it dry some and then pat it in with my hands. Otherwise I would recommed spraying it directly on to a cotton ball and dabbing it on to your face. If you spray straight on your face and then try to buff it in with a cotton ball, its kind of tacky and tends to pull and leave little cotton peaces all over your face. The price is right for a toner. Even before applying moisturizer, my skin looks sooooo good right after using this. Loooooving.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
Wonderful. Elemis is such an amazing brand. Yes there products can be very expensive but they are worth every penny. I know and trust that it is going to be what is promised every time and for. someone like me that is very important.
This toner works well on it's own or as part of a set. I was so impressed with how quickly it helped to clear up my skin and give me that healthy glow we all want so bad.
I bought this as part of the resurfacing kit. Again it works amazing on it's own or in combination with other elemis products.
Kait S.
Marshfield, MA
This toner makes my skin so soft! I can probably get a similar product for cheaper but Elemis products always remind me of being on vacation 😊
April M.
san antonio, TX
Love this toner; the fragrance is wonderful and it leaves the skin feeling polished. Perfect for lavender lovers.
Donnabel T.
Good for combination skin. The scent is also a plus. It helps me with my skin and the price is not so bad either.
Lillian D.
This toner looks like you got kissed by and angle... Well after a few weeks more like you got fu.ked by one lol
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing in the combination with the lavender mask. Very smooth and does not hurt sensitive skin.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Very good for sensitive skin. Is not too harsh and alcoholy. Leaves skin smooth.
Louise C.
Sheerness , Kent
I first used this in a spa in Ireland, got to say I forgot all my skincare in my room and when down to have a steam and a massage, got in the shower after and this as well as a cleanser and moisturiser was out on the side, to say I fell in love with this would be a massive understatement. When I got home I went onto Debenhams and purchased it, I’m currently at the end of my 3rd bottle and I already have a back up I love it. Such a great product, super inexpensive, super hydrating.
Binita P.
Haywards, Crawley
One of my favourite toners!!!! It is soo mild on the skin and the smell of lavender isnt too strong either. I dont generally like the smell of lavender so that was a good thing for me. The lavender toner is ideal for oil-combination skin types. If you are looking for a toner that isnt too strong then you mist try this one by elemis Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have been looking for a new holy grail toner and was wondering if this would be good for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin?
Oyuky R.
Does it leave the skin oily after using it?