Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner uploaded by tina S.

BY ELEMIS

This gentle purifying treatment toner effectively tones the skin and helps re-balance the pH level, without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents. Extracts of Lavender, Quillja Wood and Sweet Betty Flower help to balance and soften the skin, leaving a fresh and clear complexion.

This toner removes any traces of cleanser providing a deep cleaning effect to a congested skin, and can also aid the penetration of a moisturizer and night cream.

• Does it leave the skin oily after using it?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new holy grail toner and was wo...4 Answers
chandra a.
seattle, WA
This toner is BOMB! It applies a little different than I am used to with a spray bottle, but im liking it so far. Im probably actually saving product because sometimes ive poured waaaaay too much on my cotton swab on accident with plenty of other toners where you pour it from the bottle. I love the lavender smell, its very calming, especially before bed. I typically sprits a few sprays on to my face and neck and let it dry some and then pat it in with my hands. Otherwise I would recommed spraying it directly on to a cotton ball and dabbing it on to your face. If you spray straight on your face and then try to buff it in with a cotton ball, its kind of tacky and tends to pull and leave little cotton peaces all over your face. The price is right for a toner. Even before applying moisturizer, my skin looks sooooo good right after using this. Loooooving.
Kristina H.
Garden city, MI
First toner that I’ve used that hasn’t broken me out! I personally love that it’s a spray bottle so then I don’t have to waste any cotton pads putting a toner on. I use it at least twice a day and I swear it doesn’t seem like I’ve even put a dent in the amount in the bottle. Will definitely last awhile.
Amanda M.
It's nice - nothing spectacular. I'm obsessed with lavender but wouldn't repurchase this at full price...maybe if it came down to the price of my mid-range toner. There are other amazing Elemis products I wouldn't want to be without, but this isn't something I'm going to miss when it's gone.
Sara F.
Oldsmar
This spray smells amazing. When used during the day it freshens and matifies the skin. When used on a cotton pad after cleaning your face it removes dirt and makeup from the skin that you can’t even see. It’s super versatile and works wonders.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
Wonderful. Elemis is such an amazing brand. Yes there products can be very expensive but they are worth every penny. I know and trust that it is going to be what is promised every time and for. someone like me that is very important.
This toner works well on it's own or as part of a set. I was so impressed with how quickly it helped to clear up my skin and give me that healthy glow we all want so bad.
I bought this as part of the resurfacing kit. Again it works amazing on it's own or in combination with other elemis products.
Kait S.
Marshfield, MA
This toner makes my skin so soft! I can probably get a similar product for cheaper but Elemis products always remind me of being on vacation 😊
Donnabel T.
Good for combination skin. The scent is also a plus. It helps me with my skin and the price is not so bad either.
April M.
san antonio, TX
Love this toner; the fragrance is wonderful and it leaves the skin feeling polished. Perfect for lavender lovers.
Lillian D.
Yelm
This toner looks like you got kissed by and angle... Well after a few weeks more like you got fu.ked by one lol
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing in the combination with the lavender mask. Very smooth and does not hurt sensitive skin.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have been looking for a new holy grail toner and was wondering if this would be good for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does it leave the skin oily after using it?