suggested searches

15%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I don’t know much about this toner but from the looks of it it seems like a great product! Excited to try in the upcoming months.

Product reviewed: Elemis Travel Balancing Lavender Toner 50ml

I was recommended this product by the famous dancer/stylist and girlfriend of James Arthur , Miss Jessica Grist I have been using this for a few days and love how my skin is soaking in the moisture and no dry patches have yet to appear like they do when moisturising alone I've never really used toners until now this is tip tier of brands too can't wait to try more from Elemis the fragrance is light and smells lush too considering its lavender and I usually hate lavender will update you on how I get on long term but atm no issues so will say its a good 9/10

Product reviewed: Elemis Travel Balancing Lavender Toner 50ml

I love this gentle toner because it restores balance to combination skin without stripping the natural oils. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a smooth and clear complexion. Lather me up darling!