BY ELEMIS

This gentle purifying treatment toner effectively tones the skin and helps re-balance the pH level, without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents. Extracts of Lavender, Quillja Wood and Sweet Betty Flower help to balance and soften the skin, leaving a fresh and clear complexion.

This toner removes any traces of cleanser providing a deep cleaning effect to a congested skin, and can also aid the penetration of a moisturizer and night cream.

• Does it leave the skin oily after using it?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new holy grail toner and was wondering if...4 Answers
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing in the combination with the lavender mask. Very smooth and does not hurt sensitive skin.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Chula Vista, CA
Very good for sensitive skin. Is not too harsh and alcoholy. Leaves skin smooth.
Donnabel T.
Donnabel T.
Good for combination skin. The scent is also a plus. It helps me with my skin and the price is not so bad either.
April M.
April M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this toner; the fragrance is wonderful and it leaves the skin feeling polished. Perfect for lavender lovers.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner. My bottle came with a spray top so I can spritz the toner easily all over my face. I then allow it to dry before applying moisturiser. I love how refreshing it is and my skin feels soft and clean after using it. I also love it in the warmer weather!
Holly D.
Holly D.
London
Very soft on the skin, i am prone to breakouts when trying new products but hearing good things about this toner i decided to take the plunge and try it. Its very soft and subtle on the skin it dod not irritate my skin at all even with the lavender scent
Sanya G.
Sanya G.
It's a nice toner for the lavender scent lovers. Otherwise, I don't feel like it's doing much to benefit my skin. I love other products from Elemis, but this one is not worth the money.
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new holy grail toner and was wondering if this would be good for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave the skin oily after using it?