BY ELEMIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
I received this a part of a facial on a cruise and bought it. It was very rich and botanical. I did not repurchase because it did not seem to have a very active effect on my skin. It was very relaxing and would recommend it for someone with oilier skin.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
It is really good for when you don’t have anything to do and just relax. It helps you when you have a few places you need to fix. I really enjoy how it feels on my skin. It is really easy to use and great for your skin.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
This is an amazing mask! The only thing is that it burns your skin a bit so I didn't like that feeling. Other than that it's amazing it lightens dark spots and evens out your ski tone as well as generally clearing up any trouble areas on your face
Kelley M.
Rochester, NY
I love trying masks and this was a great one. It left my face feeling rejuvenated and hydrated. I don't use masks too often but I'd use this one again
Shi N.
Tried this a while ago and didnt really care for it. I like masks where I can feel it working and this sid notjing for me. Glad it was a sample
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
Amazing! Leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth. It feels really clean and makes make up application a piece of cake.
Lindsey B.
Sacramento, CA
always makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. Definitely my go to face mask. My skin literally radiates after!
Ravin H.
Milwaukee, WI
This feels sooo great on your skin and has your skin feeling good afterwards, it makes it feel really clean
Alison M.
A potent repair mask , that penetrates,deep into the skin,to give a deep moisture,so skin looks and feels radiant and soft with a more youthful look. You can tell the differance ,the first time you use it. Love this mask ,have bought a few times.
Kimberley D.
Darwin
An alright mask that made my face feel decent I do prefer enzyme masks though as they remove dead skin and would recommend those before this mask.