BY ELEMIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kayla D.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing mask! The only thing is that it burns your skin a bit so I didn't like that feeling. Other than that it's amazing it lightens dark spots and evens out your ski tone as well as generally clearing up any trouble areas on your face
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A potent repair mask , that penetrates,deep into the skin,to give a deep moisture,so skin looks and feels radiant and soft with a more youthful look. You can tell the differance ,the first time you use it. Love this mask ,have bought a few times.
Kelley M.
Rochester, NY
I love trying masks and this was a great one. It left my face feeling rejuvenated and hydrated. I don't use masks too often but I'd use this one again
Shi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this a while ago and didnt really care for it. I like masks where I can feel it working and this sid notjing for me. Glad it was a sample
Roxana J.
Eden, NC
Amazing! Leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth. It feels really clean and makes make up application a piece of cake.
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
Lindsey B.
Sacramento, CA
always makes my face feel so smooth and refreshed. Definitely my go to face mask. My skin literally radiates after!
Ravin H.
Milwaukee, WI
This feels sooo great on your skin and has your skin feeling good afterwards, it makes it feel really clean
Alison M.
Kimberley D.
Darwin
An alright mask that made my face feel decent I do prefer enzyme masks though as they remove dead skin and would recommend those before this mask.