BY ELEMIS

A powerful synergy for overworked, tired, aching muscles. This natural foaming bath soak has an energizing and uplifting aroma. This incredible deep heat aroma remedy is a powerful synergy for overworked, tired and aching muscles. Energizing and uplifting extracts of Birch, Juniper, Clove, Alpine Lavender, Wild Thyme and Blue Chamomile, combined with Sea Salt warm the muscles and recharge the body.

Buy on Walmart*
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
This product is perfect for babying store muscles after a long day on your feet. When I use it I can feel the tension in my muscles melting away. A great product to add into your self care routine!
Michelle L.
I love, love, love this stuff! I love the smell, and it makes my skin feel soft and relaxed. The price is okay, I think it's worth the money.
Stella M.
Alder point
I have tried this product and I love it it eases the pain off my bad knee and I will keep buying this product thanks
Kim P.
Does this soak work well for both men and women?
Jennifer G.
Elm City, NC
How well does this product work? Also, how long do you have to soak and how many times a week should this be used to be more successful?