BY ELEMIS

A powerful synergy for overworked, tired, aching muscles. This natural foaming bath soak has an energizing and uplifting aroma. This incredible deep heat aroma remedy is a powerful synergy for overworked, tired and aching muscles. Energizing and uplifting extracts of Birch, Juniper, Clove, Alpine Lavender, Wild Thyme and Blue Chamomile, combined with Sea Salt warm the muscles and recharge the body.

Victoria L.
Townsend
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son sent me my first bottle of this product. I absolutely love what it did for my pain the first time I used it. A bit pricey but worth it. I use it about 3 times a week and I have recommended this to my friends and clients.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is perfect for babying store muscles after a long day on your feet. When I use it I can feel the tension in my muscles melting away. A great product to add into your self care routine!
Angelique F.
Absolutely love this stuff. I use it when ever my muscles or tight or when I'm sick. The smell is relaxing and helps with my sinuses when I'm stuffy.
Michelle L.
I love, love, love this stuff! I love the smell, and it makes my skin feel soft and relaxed. The price is okay, I think it's worth the money.
Ciara J.
Ladysmith drive, East Kilbride
Amazing muscle soak, works deep into tired and sore muscles to relax and sooth. Smells amazing and provides bubbles in the bath,bit pricey for a bath soak but worth the money in my opinion
Emma A.
Ripon
I used this for the first time today I suffer with Endometriosis and this really helped soothe my Aches and Pains. I would recommend this for other suffers to use.
Stella M.
Alder point
I have tried this product and I love it it eases the pain off my bad knee and I will keep buying this product thanks
Kim P.
Does this soak work well for both men and women?
Jennifer G.
ROCKY MOUNT, NC
How well does this product work? Also, how long do you have to soak and how many times a week should this be used to be more successful?
Jamye W.
Killyman, Dungannon
Does this work? Does it help soothe aching muscles? x