Elemis Absolute Eye Serum uploaded by Onix M.

BY ELEMIS

This light and dynamic serum has been specially formulated for the delicate eye area, to help decongest and counteract any dullness and puffiness.

Absolutes and plant extracts help rejuvenate the eye area whilst Rosewood Oil activates cell regeneration and minimizes fine lines. Chamomile oil helps to de-congest and reduce puffiness and dark circles. The eye area is left feeling hydrated and rejuvenated.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
While the product is set as a higher price point it does attain noticeable results in terms of firming the under eye area. I don't really have dark circles but I do get some sagging and puffiness when I don't get a good nights sleep and this product helps to smooth away bags and lines and it firms and tightens the eye area while delivering moisture. It worked well for my combination skin and did not cause any irritation. I would certainly purchase it again for a more long term solution but there definitely other products out there that deliver more immediate results. You will have to use this product for at least a few days before you notice the difference.
katie p.
Odenton, MD
Recieved this as a sample, and u tell you this is a fantastic eye serum. I am always up to try a new product for my under eyes. Elemis is such an amazing brand, and I am so happy to have tried it. I completely recommend all of the products in the brand and will be purchasing full size products
Chantel P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I used this at a spa. This product smells delicious. The price is a little high but so this the quality . This product meets my expectations because it makes me feel you and beautiful. I would buy this again .
Onix M.
This absolute eye serum reduces the appearance of dullness and puffiness from the under eye area. I have been using it for about ten months. I love the product. I apply two drops to my index finger and lightly pat it under the eye before bedtime. I purchased this at the spa aboard a Carnival cruise.
Amanda P.
Used this in a spa on a cruise and purchased a set. The brand is ok, I think I liked how it felt at the time after using multiple products. It is very expensive. The smell is great, reminds you of being in the spa. It could stand to be less pricey and many of their products are in glass with extra space.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This has done amazing things to my eyes, in a matter of days. It's lightweight and doesn't irritate my skin. You don't need much, a tiny dot is plenty and it absorbs quickly. I've only been using it for a few weeks but I have already seen an improvement in the area under my eyes, it has hydrated the skin and it feels tighter. I have no issues using it with my makeup and have been able to use LESS under eye concealer! I am confident I'll continue to see an improvement in my eyes.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love these high end products. So far I've used several from this line and I'm very impressed and I'll continue to use them. I did a review and I loved them so much that I got 3 more additional products to try out. This is my own personal opinion and I'm writing a review for influencer.
Estefanie P.
I love the Elemis line in beauty products. I was first introduced to this line at the Mandara Spa in Orlando. Ever since then, I have been using their products. This product does wonders to the "crows feet" at the corner of your eyes. The dark circles under my eyes slowly began to disappear and my skin started to look younger.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
I really like this and the packaging is perfect for skin care.. it isn't oily or greasy, I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I feel less dry under my eyes already
chelsie f.
This is a really nice product, I like how light it feels underneath the eyes dries really quickly and doesn't feel like there's anything underneath. Doesn't smell bad which is a plus!
Émilie K.
How long does it take to make a difference?
Marla K.
Has anyone tried these products? And where can I buy ?
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Does it help with dark under eye circles? No one mentioned that in their review

back