BY ELEMIS

Combines extracts of rose lavender mimosa cornflower & camellia-Helps decongest firm & tone delicate eye area-Minimizes dark circles & puffiness-Rejuvenates skin to reduce lines & wrinkles-Leaves eye area smooth radiant & revitalized Product Line: Elemis - Eye CareProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Kelly R.
New York
Love this eye mask. Love Elemis! I got turned onto Elemis products in a Mandara spa while on a cruise about 15 years ago. Every product is made with feel good ingredients that under promise and over deliver maximum results. The products work really well synergistically, meaning using several products provides better results together then used alone.

This mask has been part of my beauty arsenal for at least ten years. I use it a couple times a month and always get amazing results. Skin is hydrated and tightened. Lines diminish and wrinkles have yet to take root on my 40+ year old face. Besides the obvious skin benefits the mask is super luxurious and provides great relaxation after a long day staring at the computer screen. Highly recommend.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles
This product was a bust for me it made me break out and I thought maybe that was part of it but nope it did not get better at all, I even started to get a rash so I stopped using it and went to see a doctor and there was nothing in it I was allergic too which leads me to believe that maybe it just wasn't a good product.
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
Love this product, received it a month ago and have been using it since. I love the fresh smell it has to it.
Noorjahan B.
I apply to my eyes with cotton pads and leave the product to work it’s magic for 10 mins. I use it when my eyes are looking dull and need that pick me up, although, this product is still on the pricey side so I probably won’t purchase again as I feel I can get better value for money in a different product
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
One of my favourite products from elemis.  I use this mask in every facial I do for my clients. It is so gentle so doesn't irritate or cause puffiness.   Great to use for fine lines and dehydration around the eyes. I leave mine over nght for best results or for 20 mins before I go out in the eve to refresh and brighten my eyes.
Marlene S.
ST mellons , Cardiff
Makes eye lid super soft and fresh after a facial. Been using it for 2 months now and absolute love it.