Elemis Absolute Eye Mask

Nourishing and smoothing, this dynamic mask is formulated specifically for the delicate eye area. Precious absolutes of Rose and Mimosa are blended with Cornflower extract and Camellia oil to help counteract dullness and dehydration lines, leaving the eye contour revitalized and rehydrated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elemis Absolute Eye Mask!
Maria A.
Glendale, CA
Elemis Absolute Eye Mask uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this brand especially their body care and decided to start using a face care . So I bought this eye mask in Nordstrom rack and I love it . It calms my eye area and brightens a little .
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Elemis Absolute Eye Mask uploaded by Sarah B.
Wow!!!! This is such a great eye mask! Honestly one of my favorite masks I’ve ever used. Right away it started to work with lifting and smoothing. It exceeded my expectations for sure. It is light and completely absorbed into delicate eye area. I wish I hadn’t waited so long to finally open this.
BRENDA H.
Inman, SC
I use it every night and in the mornings when I get up. Yes the packaging is nice. It works good it keeps my eyes soft and helps with the darkness under eye. I would say it's effective. I would recommend it to friends. I might buy again if it wasn't so high in price
Sumra S.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
If you are someone who has dark circles then this is for you. I love using this product at night before bed or even early morning. I’ve seen a big difference around my under eye area. I have a brighter look which makes my makeup look better!
brittany W.
quakertown
I always have a hard time finding eye masks that work for me or even stay on my under eye. Most of the time it's a flop. But elemis has the eye mask I can just rub under my eyes in the morning to get rid of the bags and replace the collagen. I dont have any complaints
Amanda Y.
Bumpass, VA
Noticeable difference after using this product, as with all of this brands other products I have tried. Gives your face/ eyes a refreshed feeling after use :)
Samantha S.
Norwich, NY
I got a sample of this from a friend.. It felt so smooth and woke me up at the same time. It seemed to tone and tighten my eyes and skin a lot. It’s a little expensive but the feeling you have after makes a huge difference! #eyemask #facial #influenster
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This eye mask was okay. My skin felt soft after use and a little tighter but my eyes felt really dry and uncomfortable also. I wouldn’t buy this again honestly.
Kristi B.
Battle Creek, MI
I didn't notice any real results with this eye mask. It didn't irritate my skin in any way but I also could see no benefit. I would not repurchase due to the high price tag and no results for me.
Mei L.
Tracy, CA
Elemis Absolute Eye Mask uploaded by Mei L.
I love how smooth and creamy this eye mask is.. just need a small drop and leave on for few minutes. No fragrance smell. Afterwards my eyes doesn't feel dry and its gentle on my eyes. I feel like my eyes got some good pampering especially if I haven't had good rest.

Looking for your answer?