Elements White Marble 17-oz. Reusable Bottle uploaded by MADISON O.Elements White Marble 17-oz. Reusable Bottle uploaded by MADISON O.

BY SWELL

Bottle may be used as a water bottle or to hold other beverages. 18/8 double-walled stainless steel. Nontoxic, non-leaching, and BPA free. Mouth wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping. Vacuum sealed; keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12. Fits standard-size cup holder. 2.75"Dia. x 10.25"T; holds 17 ounces. Hand wash. Imported. see more...

Nicole R.
Philadelphia
This water bottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and drinks hot for 12 hours. It truly works! I have left it in my scorching hot car overnight and it still was cold the next morning. I love the pattern and it stays on whereas some Swell patterns peel off. The only downsides are the cleaning, the loudness if you drop it, and the difficulty to drink in certain places (ex. car, treadmill). It is a little pricy, but even if you don’t invest in this particular water bottle brand I highly encourage that you purchase a reusable water bottle to decrease waste!
Giuliana H.
Blue Bell
Swell bottles are amazing!!!!! They don't dent easily and they are reusable. I love how the packaging comes. The design you order and the pics of the design come exactly like that on the bottle. They also keep you water cold for 24 hours, and they keep your hot drinks hot for 12 hours. Swell bottles are my favorite, especially the marble designed one. There is nothing bad about these bottles they are just amazing. :)
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
I thought the 17oz was going to be too small, but it’s really the perfect size. It really does keep it really cold. You wouldn’t even think it was working, because the outside still be warm. I take it to the gym with me every morning. I absolutely love it. The pattern is beautiful too.
May P.
Love the swell bottle, iffy about the design.
I got my first swell bottle as a birthday present this past year. Previously I was using a plastic water bottle that wasn't super insulated but it got the job done. This bottle has really changed my life. I use to drink lukewarm water and be okay with it. Now, my water is cold and crisp like I just got it out from the fridge. Really great insulation in this thing! I've only tried cold drinks so I can't say much about its insulation for warm/hot drinks but the temperature of cold drinks basically remain constant throughout the day.

The design of this particular bottle is not really noteworthy. In fact, it looks a little cheap. The green/blue streaks that run along the bottle look really jarring and there is a large green/blue stripe that runs down the entire bottle. Really poor craftsmanship if you ask me. Would recommend swell bottles in general, just not this one here.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
Love this reusable water bottle because it’s really great for them but I am at sea don’t have to come today with tons of plastic water bottles
Keira A.
I used to hate the idea of using a brand-name water bottle, because I thought it was too hipster for me. I usually like water bottles that are easier to drink out of, rather than screwing off a lid and holding it. HOWEVER, I got this bottle for Christmas and LOVE IT! It keeps my water cold for an entire day, but can keep hot things hot as well! The cool water is what gets me. I hate warm water so I'll only drink out of my Swell now.
MADISON O.
Courtenay, BC
This is hands down my favourite water-bottle (I have the 21 oz. size) I love the design, and simplicity of the bottle itself. It will keep my water cold overnight, even in a hot car - which is perfect after a sweaty gym sash or mid-summer run.
Such a good reusable bottle. Does not leak and easy to clean. Keeps my water cool as well. Nice design. Would recommend.
Melissa P.
I love my swell bottle! It keeps everything hot and cold - depending on the use for it:)
Hannah G.
I love these bottles; they do what they say! Great at keeping beverages cold (and hot!)
Veronica S.
Does this keep water cold?