Elements Skincare KP Elements Keratosis Pilaris Treatment Cream - Keratosis Pilaris Cream for Arms and Thighs - Clear up Red Bumps Today by Combining Our KP Cream and Body Scrub. 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED!

BY ELEMENTS SKINCARE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

• Hey, would you be able to use this on...Don't use this on your face. ... 1 Answers
  • I started developing KP at the age of...Be the first to answer!
  • Do you see instant results? No. But with prolonged use you... 1 Answers
Review (1)
Jean W.
Jean W.
Castro Valley, CA
As someone who has had severe keratosis pilaris all throughout their lives, there's nothing more embarrassing than someone coming up to you to ask you if you were cold or not, because they just assumed the dots on your skin were goosebumps. I found this product a few months ago, and it truly works. This product has become my Holy Grail of skin care products. Within a week's use, I noticed a dramatic difference. Not only was my skin MUCH more softer, it hydrated my skin. I use this product every morning and night, before and after bed. The only downside about this product is that it doesn't get rid of the small red dots on your skin. The dots seem to stay there like little scars. Also, if you stop using this product for a while, the KP will come back.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Clevedon, ['', '', '']
Hey, would you be able to use this on faces and how often would you have to apply it?
Jazmine O.
Jazmine O.
Do you see instant results?
Carolina H.
Carolina H.
Raleigh, NC
I started developing KP at the age of 6yrs old.. I'm now 27 and no matter how many things I've tried to use to get rid of my embarrassing KP over the years nothing seems to help, It's really bad in my arms and leg area. Also uncomfortable, embarrassing and annoying if I were short sleeves or shorts people look at me like I'm contagious. I bumped into this on the web and I'm considering to use but I need more reviews!!