BY ELEMENTS NATURALS #35 in Baby Wipes

Christyn S.
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
Love these wipes. And so does my sons skin. My son has sensitive skin so many wipes gives him rash. But this one didn't. Price is great. I bought mine on Amazon. I do but it a lot just cause my son loves it. And it's also unsented witch I love. And it's easy to pack on the go. Love love love.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
All natural so soft smoothing my daughter and son both used these wipes and they worked wonders on those tiny baby butts haha definitely will recommend this product to other mommas out there
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
My son had eczema has a baby so we had to be careful what wipes we used. These work great. Super gentle for even the most delicate skin.
Candace N.
Candace N.
Love these wipes! Quick and easy to stuff in the bag and go! Not to mention they are smooth and easy to use on sensitive skin
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Love these wipes! Great for all mothers on the go! The scent is not too strong
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
I love these. Unscented prevents rashes and it gets the job done. Even when my niece isn't at my house, I like to have these for any sticky mess that she left behind.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Very good wipes. Gentle and yet effective. They also have no scent which is perfect
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Great product...i use them to wipe noses, hands, and faces..also use them to wipe hands when out
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
These baby refills will come in handy when you are out doing errands and when you are on the road and they get the job done. Would love these for my baby!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This is amazing I use so many wipes and I feel horrible on how much I put into the environment. These are great because they easily decompose into the environment!!!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
I love that these are compostable!
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
What are the ingredients?