BY ELEMENTARY

• Don't you hate they took this show off the air2 Answers
  • Is this as good of a show as everyone has made it out to ...6 Answers
  • This show has great story lines. It is great that there ...1 Answers
Elementary
  • "One of my new favorite shows, I liked since last season and haven't missed an episode yet, I'm still working on this season not sure how I feel about it just yet, but it's only on episode two so will see but still I like the show and enjoy watching " in 2 reviews
  • "The cast is phenomenal and the story lines are action packed with a touch of comedy." in 1 review
  • "Cannot wait for the next season to start!" in 1 review
  • "The mysteries are typically very interesting (let's face it, if you are a Sherlock fan at all, you know he looks for those cases that are intriguing)." in 1 review
  • "This is a great show and the actors really make the show what it is." in 1 review
Cristina C.
Love this show.  If you love cop dramas you will like this.  Plus Sherlock add a bit of quirkness to the show.  Great actors with great acting.  This is the type of show that you need to pay attention to or you might miss an important part of the story and then the whole things won't make sense.
Rachel D.
I watched this show for several seasons, but honestly it got a little weird.  I know it's probably hard to come up with situations that Sherlock and Watson would need to help with, but some of the situations were far fetched and just plain dumb.
Amy T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What a great show! I'm so thankful i started watching. the storylines stay fresh, and the actors are all INCREDIBLE. The writing is also so smart (as you should expect from a S.H. show). Great diversity in the casting, and SUCH WONDERFUL FEMALE CHARACTERS. Joan, Mrs. Hudson, Kitty, Fiona--they're unlike any other characters on TV. Kitty's character, especially, and the way she is portrayed, mean a lot to me. One of the best shows currently on, and one of my favorite shows ever. If you're sick of shows that consistently fail their female characters then DON'T WATCH SHERLOCK, WATCH ELEMENTARY!
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
My boyfriend and i started watching this on Hulu when we couldnt find anything else, not expecting it to be so good. We are hooked on it. There are 5 seasons on hulu right now and we have watched four in like three weeks. Its about sherlock holmes in a strange twist to the normal crime drama type show on now. He is so brilliant, and its a nice twist on watson being his partner. Lucky lu obviously a woman instead of a male accomplice. Its so good. i woud recommend everyone try it.
Leticia S.
Arlington, MA
This show faced many detractors because it wasn't ~that~ English show. But once people got over that, they realized what I knew from the start: this show is freaking awesome. The ability to explore sherlock's relationships, especially with Joan and Bell, is one reason that I look forward to watching this show everyweek. We get to see Sherlock grapple with his rational mind and his emotional mind and that's something the BBC verison always lacked.
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Caught this show on TV a few times, but never really watched it. A few weeks ago, I realized it was on Hulu, started it & haven't watched anything else since. Love it so much! Always been a fan of Lucy Lui, she plays a great role in this. I'm always drawn to cop shows of any sort & forensic shows. This is a really good one!!
Jen W.
Joan Watson is my favorite role that I've seen Lucy Liu in--also, her wardrobe puts almost all other wardrobes ever to shame. The dialogue is great. The characters, loyal, committed, endearing. I greatly appreciate that Miller's version of Sherlock isn't an unfeeling, completely intangible ass.
Rhonda C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show Elementary. I like detective shows anyway. I really like the characters in this show. I like the way Sherlock figures out the crimes, and how his partner Homes helps also. This one of my favorite shows. I would recommend anyone that likes detective & crime shows to watch this show.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Gotta love this show. The rapport between Holmes and Watson is edgy and the story line is current. The fact that Holmes struggles on so many emotional levels but is able to keep his intellect in tact to stay focused shows the true depth of character. Watson's character is the perfect partner since she can understand his struggle but reacts on a different emotional level and responds as such.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've thoroughly enjoyed this show from the beginning. The mysteries are typically very interesting (let's face it, if you are a Sherlock fan at all, you know he looks for those cases that are intriguing). I love the character Watson (though the twist took some getting used to, no not really, loved it from day one). Johnny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu were perfectly cast.
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
Is this as good of a show as everyone has made it out to be or is it just not worth all the hype?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Don't you hate they took this show off the air
Alisha  .
This show has great story lines. It is great that there are always new mysteries that need to be solved, but there are always things that flow from show to show and season to season. It makes you look forward to what they are going to come up with next. I also love that this is on a local TV station, so you do not have to wast money paying to sit around and be lazy.