Elemental Herbs Dolores Canning B46446 Elemental Zinc Sunstick Spf30 Coconut - 12x0. 6Oz

BY ELEMENTAL HERBS

Elemental Herbs offers everyday healing products made from organic and botanical ingredients: healing balm, lip balms, pain relief spray, sunscreens, and herbal insect repellent. Our headquarters are at Four Elements Farm on the central coast of California, and we aim high to walk the talk of triple bottom line business philosophy, measuring success through environmental, social and economic health. see more...

Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
This sunstick is super convenient to carry in my purse for anytime I need to refresh my SPF coverage, mostly on the forehead or nose. The coconut scent is lovely and it doesn't leave any streaks after applying.
samira s.
Smells good small to carry can take it everywhere never forget my sunscreen !

Amazon