BY ELEMENTAL HERBS #10 in Body Oil

Indulge yourself daily! Elemental Herbs All Good Coconut Oil Skin Food is luxurious and deeply moisturizing rub for your skin. Use after a shower, during a massage or just as a baby is out of the bath. Dig in, warm your palms together and rub all over your body for instant skin feel goodness. Natural and practical, Elemental Herbs incorporates ingredients that have been used as healing and soothing remedies for generations. These organically grown, plant-based formulas feel and smell good while also being practical and useful for everyday needs. see more...

• What department can I find this product, in the store?1 Answers
  • Is this a good Coconut essential for hair and body?5 Answers
  • Is it worth the price 9 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Norbeliss M.
This is by far the best coconut oil for your skin. I have tried many brands from the health food stores and none compare to All Good. First off the smell of this is amazing and the way it sinks into your skin after you shower is one more reason to love this product. I would highly recommend this product to anyone! I have been using it for about 6 months now and get compliments on how soft my skin is. Stop using those products you buy in the cooking section and give this a try you wont be sorry!
Ruth M.
Amazon Verified Purchase

Great product. I had a moderate sunburn and was told to put this on instead of aloe. It worked great. No peeling and I retained the tan I got from the sunburn. I work in a composite materials workshop. The ALL Good Skin food is great for softening calluses and also keeps my hands from getting too dry. It doesn't have a strong odor either.. so I don't smell like a pina colada while working.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love coconut oil. You can use it in cooking/baking food, you can rub it on your skin, & you can even rub it in your hair. I mostly rub it in my hair as a moisturizer & a replenisher. For fun, one time when I was babysitting the child wanted to make lip gloss. I found a Pinterest idea & coconut oil was one of the ingredients. It's a useful product, everyone should keep a jar in their home!
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I absolutely LOVE this Coconut Oil!! I use this for everything!! But especially for Oil Pulling, if you haven't done it I highly suggest you do!! It does wonders for your teeth!! I also use this as a moisturizer for my skin as well as on my hair!! There are so many uses for Coconut Oil!! So do yourself a favor, pick some up and see how great it is!!
Abby H.
Columbus, OH
This is an amazing product, The price is also pretty great! I use this on my skin, In my hair, On my nails, My husbands beard, my toddler & 8 month old skin and hair, etc. i use it on everything! Keeps my skin soft, My hair healthy, My husband beard healthy and soft, My kids skin soft ad my nails hard and healthy.
Smrithi A.
This oil is wonderful for massage.
It removes makeup instantly.
I can honesty say that this oil is not only better,but it leaves less of an oily residue and it's more reasonably priced and I've used.
You can make a lot of DIY with this coconut oil like peppermint sugar scrub. Highly recommended for everyone.!!!
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
This cleansing oil has made such a difference to the overall texture of my skin! I love it. My skin is so much softer, smoothr, and it feels like it's healthier. I have sensitive skin and it's dry. I will definitely repurchase, highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good cleansing oil.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
This body oil absolutely has been a must for my after shower routine either before work or before bed. Use generously and see the natural glow to your skin. This is a must to lather up in before putting on my sunscreen for the hot summer sun. Definitely a must for combination to dry skin types.
Dania B.
Coconut oil is one of m routine product. Coconut oil can be used for many things, I use it in my hair, it makes it feel so silky. Also to moisturize my skin, I like the fact that I don't have to wake up with dry skin. Another way I use it is to take off my makeup, helps very good.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Dry skin? Damaged hair? Itchy scalp? It's even a cooking ingredient! Coconut oil has several uses and always comes in handy. It's very gentle on your skin and hair and helps tremendously! It has little to zero scent and is definitely something you need to keep around the house.
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
Is this product for skin only or can it be used on hair?
kate m.
salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
iv heard that coconut oil makes you break out when using it on your face, has anyone had that problem?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Can I use this on my face?
Carlie M.
Cold Spring, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
what are some of the benefits of using this product?
Amna M.
Mississauga , ON
is this good for very dry skin and senstive skin ?