BY ELEMENTAL HERBOLOGY

Stops spots in their tracks. When the skin erupts, our deep-cleansing and skin-regulating purifying mask for spot prone, irritable, reactive skin provides a rapid solution. Helps reduce excess sebum and decongest the pores. Our anti-bacterial, deep-cleansing mask is ideal for weekly use on oily and congested skin. Essential Actives: Patents: Kombuchka™ improves radiance; SEPICONTROL™A5 balances oil production. Actives: Manuka Honey, Aloe and Calendula have skin-soothing effects; Oat Flour and Allantoin gently exfoliate to resolve congestio. see more...

• is it really great? I mean ive seen a lot of reviews about it but...2 Answers
  • Can i find this product in Saudi Arabia ? 1 Answers
  • I've been into detox mask lately and I am always open to try new ...1 Answers
Layla I.
Pretty good! Not a miracle worker in my opinion but my skin looked really good afterwards! With repeated use hopefully a bigger difference will be able to be seen. Overall a good product, I'd recommend to anyone looking for a new mask.
Courtney F.
Walls , MS
So in love with this stuff! It has made such a big difference in my skin! I have very oily skin that tends to get clogged pores pretty easy so this stuff was put to work but it definitely followed through!
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't really interested at first but then this became one of my summer favorites!
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Used this a few times after needing a really good cleansing. Works great for a maybe once a month thing.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this a few times it really does help with the face. Tried it awhile ago.
Selena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask when ever i feel a break out coming out i just apply the mask and the next day i don't fell a thing
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great it gets all the impurities out of your skin gives you great clue make sure since soft and smooth and touching
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Defiantly something to have for your skin care routine!
Leaves a fresh soft feel on your face. If you feel pimples coming out this on and it'll either be completely gone or it'll go down and lose redness!!
Kayla D.
I am absolutely in love with this product! Very light on the skin and goes above and beyond with results. I purchased it from Ulta a few months back. Definitely a key player in my facial routine!
Audrey O.
Received this as a gift and it's absolutely what I've been looking for I use several and this is one of a few that I use often
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is it really great? I mean ive seen a lot of reviews about it but need to know if its good
Samar G.
Saudi Arbia
Can i find this product in Saudi Arabia ?
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like an exfoliating mask or is it a lotion time?
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
I've been into detox mask lately and I am always open to try new brands. Would you guys recommend this detox mask from this brand?
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
Does it work on the pores around the nose?