BY ELEMENT SNACKS

Element is a modern twist on a classic snack: rice or corn cakes coated in chocolate or fruit. All natural, non-GMO, gluten free, and cholesterol-free. They have 80 calories, 5 grams of sugar, and no cholesterol. Also, per weight, Element has more chocolate than rice or corn, never so much that it overwhelms.

• What stores carry this product?2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these?1 Answers
  • Where can I find an ingredient list? I'd like to try them, I love...2 Answers
Rita K.
Rapid City, SD
I was thrilled to find these. I ordered them online. Although I am a chocolate fan, I did not care for the dark chocolate as much as I did the strawberry and the orange. 160 calories per pouch of 2 rice cakes (because who is really only going to eat one of two rice cakes) and 22 grams of carbs isn't awful for a sweet snack. If you want something different and like rice cakes, these are a nice change. The frosting is just sweet enough to make you feel like you ate dessert.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
I am in love with these things, especially the strawberry. I take them to work and eat them when I need a snack. I have also tried the dark chocolate, which was ok, it doesn't seem to have much flavor, but it does help with chocolate cravings.
Jane l.
Super good smell when you open them, however I think they are a bit too waxy. Good coating to rice cake ratio but it isn't something I would buy again.
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
I think these look absolutely delicious. I love rice cakes and then to coat them in chocolate. Yum! My children will love these!
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
These cakes are absolutely delicious. They have a variety of flavors to choose from and are not to expensive.
Andrea N.
Merrillville, IN
Foodie Expert
Where can these be found?
Kady E.
Foodie Expert
Are these as good as they look?
Gina H.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Where can I find an ingredient list? I'd like to try them, I love rice cakes, but trying to avoid artificial flavors and colors. Thanks.
Joel L.
Glendale , AZ
Foodie Expert
I am really focusing on developing a healthy lifestyle. This snack looks like a healthy option, but does it taste good?
Stephanie S.
Are these available at Target or are they at a specialty type store?