Element 40

Element 40" Class 1080p 120Hz LED TV - Black (ELEFT406)

BY ELEMENT

Find televisions and combos at Target.com! The element 40 class led has a slim frame design that looks great on the wall or stand. 1080p full hd resolution with a 120hz refresh rate delivers sharper clarity even during fast action scenes for blur free images. this tv is roku ready via mhl port. 3 hdmi inputs allow you to connect to your blu-ray player, soundbar & gaming system. see more...

Element 40
Element 40" Class 1080p 120Hz LED TV - Black (ELEFT406)
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
My very generous boyfriend bought this 40inch element HDTV 1080p Class LED for my 9yr old son for his Christmas present. Purchased from Walmart for $200. Originally he wanted the smarttv seen from the website though that night the Walmart we went to didnt gave any left so today were going to get a bigger tv stand and/or wall hooks to hang it up but i read great reviews & were excited to set up his Xbox1 gaming system then he have Netflix, Amazon Prime and other apps plus bluray player & pc input. The picture quality i hear is excellent. Hope all goes well ill update the review soon too.
Maria P.
We bought this TV a year ago for $200 at Walmart. We were sold on the price. The picture quality is decent, but when we got HD cable equipment the quality definitely improved. We are very satisfied with it the only problem is that the volume is low, but we connected our bluetooth tower to it and it works perfectly! It is very lightweight so whenever I need to clean the dust I just easily move it out the way.
Stephanie T.
Live Oak, FL
I bought this TV about a year ago and love it. Clear picture, great sound. has multiple hdmi ports only this I don't like is I can hook my internet from my phone to it, which is the only internet I have.
Malynda C.
Christiansbrg, VA
Love my element TV!! I have my wii and my Bluray plugged up to it and can watch movies, stream music, etc. love that it connects to wifi!
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I bought this on Black Friday as a door buster at Target a few years ago and I'm so happy with it! Great picture quality!
Jo Ann S.
Muy buen produto, el tamañao esta bien... muy buen precio y buena calaidad...