Elegant Touch Trend Nails Club Tropicana, Copa Cabana Pinapples by Elegant Touch

BY ELEGANT TOUCH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Inspired by Fashion and Runway Trends;Nail will stay dramatic and Strong for the entire wear without Chipping!;Fantastic Results for up to 10 Days;24 Pack Nails in 10 Sizes;Visit our Website Elegant Touch see more...

Review (1)
mills m.
I believe I purchased these for around £4. I'm surprised that it was sold for such a low price as these nails are lovely. I hate  having tallons for nails, so I bought these. These are so much more easy to function in, they have a really dainty design too. Would purchase from Elegant Touch again!

back