Elegant Touch Totally Bare Nails - Clear Stiletto 101 uploaded by Caroline V.Elegant Touch Totally Bare Nails - Clear Stiletto 101 uploaded by Samantha D.

BY ELEGANT TOUCH

Be creative with your manicure using the Elegant Touch Totally Bare Nails - Clear Stiletto. Arriving in a bare, clear hue, the false nails make the perfect blank canvas, allowing you to create your own unique look. The pointed stiletto nails can be decorated before application, making it incredibly easy to achieve a flawless finish. Whether decorating with nail polish or nail art, the false nails deliver a longer lasting finish due to the lack of moisture in comparison to the natural nail. The nails arrive in ten different sizes, which ensures they fit comfortably, whatever the size and shape of your own nails. Expect a long wearing manicure, with stunning results. see more...

Lesleyanne B.
Lonsdale Road, Liverpool
I wanted to try stiletto nails but I'm not keen on going to a nail bar and not being listened to, so I picked up a pack of these to try, I kept them on for the day to get used to them, I found them a very comfortable fit and not to long. I didn't add polish to them as I knew I was gonna remove them. They came off very easily and left no glue behind, the glue cleaned off the false nails too so I can pop them back on and polish them this time.
Chanel C.
Killingworth, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Elegant Touch nails continue to impress me, it really is a gel manicure in a packet! The nails shapes are great and there are loads of choice to find the right size for you! The glue is super strong and the nails can last for a good week if not more!
These are great if you want to paint your own or do any nail art. Inexpensive and good quality. Easy to use and polish applies really easy just like to your own nail. I use brush on glue as it is less messy and lasts longer. Would recommend.
Caroline V.
This product is good for first time putting false nails. They are a good price and easy to put on no matter what shape of nails you have. Easy to design and good if you can't go to a nail salon.
abbie p.
I would definitely buy these if you want to do your own design or just want to do a simple nail polish look they’re easy to apply last long. I buy separate glue as I like it better they’re good for beginners and anyone no matter what I love these and they look expensive I buy these instead of going to a shop