BY ELEGANT TOUCH

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Create a glossy French manicure with the Elegant Touch Natural French Nails in 103 Medium. The feminine nails arrive in a natural pink hue with faded white tips; a simple and timeless design. Featuring a medium length, the nails can be used for everyday wear or saved for a special occasion. The pack houses 24 nails in 10 different sizes, allowing you to choose a set that is comfortable for your natural nail size. Each nail arrives with a numbered tab, offering effortless application and a professional looking finish. The nails are accompanied by strong glue that delivers flawless results for up to 10 days. see more...

Review (1)
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.