BY ELEGANT EXPRESSIONS #7 in Warmers

Elegant Expressions by Hosley Ceramic and Metal Oil Warmer: Made of ceramic and metal Top dish allows warming oils to heat up with use from a tealight candle (not included) Use with concentrated fragrance warming oils or liquid potpourri only (not included) Combine 2 or more fragrance scents to create your own unique fragrance Removable warming dish allows for easy cleaning Available in assorted colors

• Does this only come in black and metal?1 Answers
Hayden P.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
I love a good candle warmer but this one you have to still keep an eye on. So you can't just leave your house with it on and not worry about burning the place down! But I like the modern vibe it gives!
Allison C.
Allison C.
These are gorgeous, but I've got kids and a husband running around the house and I think it would be too dangerous for our house.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Decorator Expert
This is super cute and decorative. Works well great quality. Good fair price for this product. Would recommend.
Jamice R.
Jamice R.
It's so pretty but with 4 young children it can get pretty crazy I can't chance having an open flame around :/
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Very beautiful warmer however cannot use it around my lil one or the cats. Don't like the open flame.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
This really does look elegant! Simple, but elegant. Purchasing oils and the small candles to place at the bottom don't cost very much, so this would be perfect for making your house smell good.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Love this. Absolutely love this. I like the way it looks and I'm addicted to candles so its a win win.
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Decorator Expert
I definitely have one of these in my livingroom and in my dinning room makes my home smell so good and also relaxing
billie c.
billie c.
Guymon, OK
This is so neat. it smells great and it adds a classy look to any home. keep up from little ones!
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
This is one of the best home products I've ever come across. They smell so good and give off so much light. They are very affordable and come in a wide variety of colors and shapes! If you want your home smelling good this is definitely the product for you!
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Does this only come in black and metal?