Elegant Baby

Elegant Baby
Elegant Baby "Lil Buddies" Appliqued Dot Plush Blanket - Bernard the Bear
Amber N.
Silver Creek, MS
This blanket is so soft, and very adorable. It is not pricey, very affordable depending on your price range. I bought one for my nephew and he loved it. He has to sleep with it every night now. I totally recommend.
Saira g.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a soft and adorable blanket it's so cute. So fluffy and soft compared to other blankets. It releases fuss but it lasts long. Very inexpensive at Walmart. Yes I definitely recommend to parents of little ones.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I love these blankets, my son had one from when he was born and he still sleeps with it. It's soft & cuddly and cute. Great price & easy to find. I'd recommend this productūüĎć
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
My son got one of these blankets as a newborn and still is obsessed with it. It is extremely soft and cozy. Does not lose softness after washing
melissa l.
Such a cute blanky for the Lil ones.. Great price and really soft. Makes great shower gifts.. Or one for yourself.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
I used one similar to this when when my son was a baby and I just loved how soft and cute it was! It was prefect!
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
My son's new favorite thing! He can't sleep without it. Love how soft and plush this blanket is! Must have!
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
My grand son's love their blanket so this looks like it would be soft and something they would love to use.
Alicia P.
Mega Parent Expert
I'm so in love with soft blankets! These don't shrink or lose color! They're so perfect and comfy!
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA
My son has one similar he got it when he was a baby until now he still has to sleep with it.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where do you find one?
Cynthia H.
Is this blanket super soft ? Would love to buy one for my baby .