Elegant Baby Hand Painted Wall Hanging Porcelain Cross Boy (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY ELEGANT BABY

• Is this one poured piece or if he boy separate and glued ...21 Answers
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this and again baby hand painted wall hanging porcelain cross boy it's said that they don't make them anymore and that they're discontinued but I really thought it was a really cute did too and I'm really religions and believe in God so I think that's something to have over your babies bedding in the room to keep them safe
Jessica H.
I have two wonderful little boys and have this hanging in their shared room. Every time I look at it, it brings a smile to my face. I was given this cross to commemorate the boys' christening so it is very special to me. Hope I get one for my little girl's christening.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Love these for my boys' rooms and the girl version for the girls as well! Classic and perfect staple for the bedroom! Reminder of what a mighty God we serve and to pray over our kids and teach them the same!
Jennifer F.
I bought this to match my daughters cross that was given to use several years before. it love the simplicity of this piece, and the quality is sure to carry on to the next generation of our family.
Sheila A.
Love this! My nephew will point at it every time he walks into his play room, & he goes "God, God." Show them the love of the Lord now & they will never stray. Amazing quality!
Melissa P.
Prairie City, IL
I have boughten one of these for each of my kids for their baptisim and continued to buy for relatives kids as a gift for baptisims and other church things! Wish they still made them!
maria p.
I bought this hanging cross for my son 28 years ago. The cross is so cute ! After all these years the paint has chipped in some spots but its still cute.
Tiffany J.
Absolutely adorable. My brother and I received these with our birth and it's been 27 year they lasted! The gloss has come off a lot but still look great
Angel C.
I absolutely loved this, it was so pretty having on the wall above the door and gave me a sense of peace when I looked at it in there room
Kathleen K.
I love this cross. My daughter has one in her room. She loves to point at it and its absolutely beautiful! Perfect for ever child's room.
Nicole M.
Is this one poured piece or if he boy separate and glued on?