Elegant Baby Hand Painted Wall Hanging Porcelain Cross Boy (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY ELEGANT BABY

• Is this one poured piece or if he boy separate and glued on? 21 Answers
riss l.
Euless, TX
I'm honestly not a fan of these. I'm not a big fan of crosses with biblical figures Incorporated into them
Angel C.
I absolutely loved this, it was so pretty having on the wall above the door and gave me a sense of peace when I looked at it in there room
Jennifer F.
I bought this to match my daughters cross that was given to use several years before. it love the simplicity of this piece, and the quality is sure to carry on to the next generation of our family.
Kathleen K.
I love this cross. My daughter has one in her room. She loves to point at it and its absolutely beautiful! Perfect for ever child's room.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
This elegant Baby Hand painted cross wall hanging porcelain cross with boy is perfect for any baby's room.
Maggie M.
Marana, AZ
Very nice... Each of my kids have one as gifts from their grandma. Long lasting.
Jessica H.
I have two wonderful little boys and have this hanging in their shared room. Every time I look at it, it brings a smile to my face. I was given this cross to commemorate the boys' christening so it is very special to me. Hope I get one for my little girl's christening.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
I received one for my daughter's birth and after all the moves it is still hanging in her room it's absolutely beautiful.
Tiffany J.
Absolutely adorable. My brother and I received these with our birth and it's been 27 year they lasted! The gloss has come off a lot but still look great
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I still have the girl version hanging on the wall in my childhood bedroom! This makes some great decor!
Nicole M.
Is this one poured piece or if he boy separate and glued on?