A hair serum is a silicone-based product that coats the surface of your hair, unlike hair oil that penetrates the hair cuticles and causes changes in the hair structure. A serum is designed to prevent your hair from getting tangled and gives your hair softness and shine while protecting it from sun exposure, pollutants, dust, and grime. Our hair serum will provide a shiny hair with a healthy glow, this transparent formula gives you a natural healthy look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elegance Plus Hair Serum!
This product is amazing before styling orhairor for straightening. I use it all the time leaves my hair silky smooth and projects from the heat
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Thick
This Product is like magic for the hair! It makes your hair smooth, silky, and literally a drop works wonders! Highly recommended!
Elegance Plus Hair Serum uploaded by Riheb H.
Elegance Plus Hair Serum is amazing, nourishing, contain aloe vera. I loved my hair when using it became easy to lay off and refreshed

Red / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy