ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesBatteriesRimowa
Electronic Tag Salsa Deluxe 29" Multiwheel

Electronic Tag Salsa Deluxe 29" Multiwheel®

by Rimowa

Equipped with the Rimowa Multiwheel system allowing the case to roll over any terrain, TSA combination locks, an add-a-bag holder and an extendable telescopic handle, this high-tech suitcase lets travelers check-in their luggage from home using their smartphone and drop it off at the airport in seconds. Thanks to Rimowa's Electronic Tag technology that is directly integrated into the case, the electronic tag replaces the usual paper label with a digital data module to which the airline's luggage data is transmitted.

29.5" x 19.3" x 10.6"; 11.9 lbs.; Requires two AAA alkaline batteries; Power is used only while transmitting data; data will be permanently displayed until the module is reset, even without an energy supply; Gorilla Glass E Ink Mobius display is 4 times thicker and 10 times stronger than the average iPhone screen; Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty; Spot clean; Made in Canada

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Electronic Tag Salsa Deluxe 29" Multiwheel®!
Cristina C.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
We love our Rimowa luggage. I love that it has clasps and no zippers to fight with. It fits a ton and is super light so I can fit everything I need easily.
Madison H.
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased this for a trip. Incredible value and great durability. I will definitely repurchase this. Beautiful luggage that is easy to use and pack.
Pauline P.
home
Very durable and very sleek and sexy. There are so many knockoffs but the real one is the real deal. Will last you through most of your travels and is very sturdy and big. Simple design but made with quality material and it makes all the difference.
Jennifer  B.
I love this suitcase, it has been all over the world with me. It is very easy to maneuver, holds and incredible amount of stuff and is so durable. It has lasted longer than the cheaper suitcases I’ve owned previously.
Alessandra C.
Riverside
worked really well and super durable was big enough to fit everything but no too big has locks to keep your items safe
Mariana O.
Feira de Santana, BA
Best suitcase you have all over the world! I exchange it for no other brand! Although the price is high, it's very worth it!
kynthia L.
Luggages from Rimowa are super durable, light weight and chic, enhancing your travel experience. Some of them have electronic tags that you can customize by using an app on your phone, making the luggage more personal to you and you will definitely not lose it.
Misyel A.
Calgary
Electronic Tag Salsa Deluxe 29" Multiwheel® is one of my fave suitcase! So classy! I know Rimowa brand is not so affordable but they are made really well. And they do have lifetime warranty, so you will never have to purchase a replacement suitcase ever again! I always get compliments from friends as well! They are amazing suitcase!
Anna T.
It’s an beautiful and light luggage. You can handle it good and put many things inside.
Anne R.
Quezon City
My favorite luggage. Aside from it being aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, you can fit many things inside.

Looking for your answer?