BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #35 in Xbox Games

Product Features The Most Immersive and Photorealistic Interactive Entertainment Experience Visit classic planets from the original Star Wars™ trilogy, detailed with an unprecedented amount of realism and sense of authenticity that will transport you to a galaxy far, far away Experience amazing digital replicas of the original Star Wars movie models, brought to lifelike fidelity by DICE's use of photogrammetry technology Ground-based Combat on a Galactic Scale Engage in epic battles on iconic planets including Hoth, Endor, and Tatooine. Also, bring the fight to the previously unexplored planet, Sullust. Pilot a diverse set of ground-based vehicles including nimble speeder bikes, massive AT-ATs, and more Master the Battlefront with Iconic Star Wars Characters Play as some of the most memorable characters in the Star Wars universe including Darth Vader and Boba Fett Encounter a variety of beloved characters from the original trilogy such as C-3PO and R2-D2 Take to the Skies in Epic Star Wars Dog Fights Pilot the Millennium Falcon, X-wings, TIE fighters, and more of your favorite vehicles in exhilarating aerial combat Made for Jedi and Padawans Alike Battle alongside your friends online or in offline split-screen Co-op mode Seamlessly swap between 1st person and 3rd person views see more...

Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
If you love Star Wars you’ll definitely love this game it’s totally awesome and I always get really into it . Yelling and screaming and swearing I’m actually in the game lol 😂 I would recommend this to other gamers without a doubt !
I’m giving this game a 3 star because I feel like they could have done SO much more with the game. It gets very repetitive too. (I remember the computer version being so much better)

One of the cool things is that it’s 2 player. Am I the only one that thinks it’s hard to find Xbox One games that are more than one player??
Maryann M.
New Jersey
My husband is so obsessed with this game he was playing it and I couldn’t help myself I started to also it’s pretty awesome and the graphics are Bomb just like movies
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This game gets a middle of the road rating because it isn't a bad game itself, but EA handles it badly. The game itself is great! I love how awesome the graphics are for each of the Start Wars universes. The issue is all the extras EA makes you get to keep up and playing.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
We didn’t love this game. We felt like it was more like a call of duty type game and less of a Star Wars storyline game. We played it a few times and then it mostly just sat on the shelf. If you enjoy first person shooter type games then you would probably like this one
N. A.
At first you begin playing this game and you don't understand all the negativity from players in the Beta. It looks amazing, sounds amazing and it's everything you wanted as a star wars fan. It feels like you are really in the Star Wars universe and offers many things I dreamed about getting to play as a little kid 30 years ago and I can't be alone in that feeling.

But the more you play the more you realize after seeing everything again and again - not matter how beautiful, you get a average shooter that gets old in under 10 hours. Limited guns, limited game modes that are interesting and there is a true lack of incentive to continue progressing. The hero system is interesting and it is fun to kill enemies so easily. But I don't like how the system itself works- as in how it is delivered to players.

Battlefront in like being trapped in a car while looking at the window at a tropical paradise and get excited wanting to experience it. You try to open the doors but they won't open. You try to roll down the windows but they fail to work too. So you try to do your best and break the windows out with your elbows only to find they are made of bullet proof glass. So while the view is beautiful you will never be able to get your hands dirty or interact with it.

That is Battlefront in a nutshell. A sight for the eyes but not for the brain. After you see everything enough, there is a good chance you get burn out more quickly than other shooters. My final opinion is there are too many shooters on the Market that just came out that offer far more.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I am a true Star wars fan and will buy anything associated with the franchise. So of course I had to get this, I was so excited. Now although this wasn't an awful game it wasn't as great as I was hoping for and what it deserves.
Mimi G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
As a Star Wars fan I need to said I LOVE THIS game..... but it’s a love-hate relationship. I’m in love with the star wars games but I didn’t like the story and the adventures that you need to do. It’s not expensive I think it was like $20 at Walmart
Jake W.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I give this game 3 out of 5 stars. The graphics in this game is mind blowing. The online play is very fun and pretty easy to pick up. I will say the overall game feels kind of empty. I felt like there should of been more added to the game.
NaNii B.
Clare, MI
Hands down since i bought this game for my boys they love it. They cant stop paling it.. It is so nice to see all the diff graphics in this game.. It has them glued to the tv at all time..
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Who is your favorite Character to play as and why?
Is this game worth $20 or wait till price drops more?
maranda j.
Ypsilanti, MI
I've heard this game is not fun would you recommend this game?
Julian S.
Are the updates worth purchasing if you have the original game and have tired of it?
jonathan s.
Los Angeles, CA
hoe is this game? ive been shopping for game and need a really great game to get hooked on" this seems like fun online when i watch the twitch videos" so is it really a great game?