Electronic Arts Ufc 2 - Playstation 4

by Electronic Arts

FINISH THE FIGHT EA SPORTS UFC 2 innovates with stunning character likeness and animation, adds an all new Knockout Physics System and authentic gameplay features, and invites all fighters to step back into the Octagon to experience the thrill of finishing the fight. From the walkout to the knockout, EA SPORTS UFC 2 delivers a deep, authentic, and exciting experience.

This game is quite unique I personally love MMA and I'm a huge McGregor fan, the graphics are so realistic, my son plays all the time and I always watch? Anyone else an MMA UFC fan here??👊
Is there an option to customize and create your own fighter, or can you only choose from fighters in the library?
Gente essse jogo compensa comprar mesmo?
Start your review of Electronic Arts Ufc 2 - Playstation 4!
jenny C.
San Elizario, TX
Electronic Arts Ufc 2 - Playstation 4 uploaded by jenny C.
Well my boyfriend loves this game so much.. So im guessing it's worth giving it 5 stars ! I recommend you guys to buy it!
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
It wasn’t very fun, I don’t think it was worth the money. The graphics were okay but I wasn’t impressed
Ricardo F.
This it was my firta fighter game and its really good, the move of the player are very reallistic, i didnt play the last UFC but this one is really good you shoulb buying for some fight with friends, enjoy
Heather T.
Vacaville , CA
I love this game! It’s a great game for bonding time if you’re not one to play many games like I am! Easy to figure out and great for multiple people!
S B.
The career mode was okay. The control handling is very different to maneuver. However the fights are realistic.
Randi H.
When we first bought this I thought "just push a bunch of buttons, hit, kick, easy enough" HAAA. I can not believe how complex a FIGHTING game is. There is no way to win this just hitting buttons unless uoure playing someone who is also just hitting random buttons to fight. There is so many different ways to control these fighters. I cant even explain it but it is actually really hard!! The graphics are amazing and I'm having fun figuring this one out.
Stephanie A.
San Pablo, CA
When I First Bought The Game It Was Difficult To Me But I Got The Hang Of It Now And It Is A Very Fun Game I Recommend It To People That Love These Types Of Games
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
A mi novio le encanta este juego a mi al principio no me iba bien pero luego le fui agarrando trucos
Sebastian Y.
Hialeah, FL
I really enjoy fighting games and I really enjoy watching ufc, I also really like playing the idc game the only game similar to it is wwe game for ps3. The game is a bit expensive like all the new games that come out but it's not that bad.
Savanna M.
Conway, AR
Very updates, keeping up with new fighters and their opponents. I could play all day! Very addicting!