BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #88 in Apps

LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad! This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info. THE CRITICS LOVE IT! 5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo) “10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek) “...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps) LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND… • Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories • Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors • Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams • Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours! • Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake • Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations • Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items • Live with your Sims in real-time …and most of all, play for FREE! MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims. Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless! ________________________________________ NOTES: Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/ Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries. EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates Important Consumer Information: This app: requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply); requires acceptance of EA’s Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA includes in-game advertising; collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); contains direct links to the Internet and social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.

• Are there differences in this and the computer version? 4 Answers
  • Has anyone reached the quest for preteens yet? I'm on level 21 an...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite Sims Free play update so far?2 Answers
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
super boring. you have to wait hours to get all your stuff back to do more missions and stuff they want you to do. not what you want to do. its not a fun download, and im a huge sims fan.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I’m not usually into games like this but there’s so much you can do! Love that there’s so many different things to customize— truly adds meaning to the word “freeplay”. I wish there was more time to complete events and maybe more ways to get simoleons or clothing without having to pay real money. Other than that I don’t see myself playing with many other games!
t s.
Techie Expert Level 1
Wasn’t as fun as the regular computer or console games. I got really bored with it when you have to wait for new tasks or items to appear. Just didn’t have that classic sims vibe.
Abbie Q.
Love this app, although some of the events aren't always long enough to finish in the game unless you have unlimited money to throw at it or time. It is super fun and does have a lot of cool stuff to unlock and earn!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This game is so addicting. You can build all of your houses you like however you like. You can play as long as you like and have whatever sim you want and named whatever you want. This game is so addicting and it has so many goals to accomplish. The game almost never ends so you can play it for the rest of your life. The picture quality is is amazing. From when I was little and started playing this till now.. it has changed so much and so much better at that. This is a game you have to check out!!!
Aiyana B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I've had this downloaded on and off throughout the last 5 years, majority of it always being on my phone. (I know, right!?) I love playing it when I am bored. It can keep me entertained for hours on end! I played it a lot when I was sick stuck in bed pregnant. I do buy a lot of the coins through Apple and I've spent maybe 40$ total? Worth it in my opinion. Sims is very fun. The app itself is FREE to download, and you definitely do NOT have to pay for anything to advance in the game. Just did it for fun! :)
Jessica A.
I can't get into this game. I have tried and it is so different from regular Sims that it bugs me. I wish they would make an app that was exactly like regular Sims, where you could just play in a "free mode". This is definitely more of a strategy game that feels like a lot of other apps out there. Please just make a plain old Sims app!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Techie Expert Level 3
The Sims was the first game I ever got and I pulled an all nighter just to play it because it was so much fun. I would recommend this game to anyone just starting to play electronic video games. It's easy to play and there's a lot of different missions or objectives you have to complete to unlock new items. Great all around game for anyone.
Stephanie V.
Techie Expert Level 2
The Sims FreePlay has been on my phone for a while but I haven't played it in so long. I really love the Sims on the PC, I just don't think any of the Sims apps truly captures what the Sims has to offer. I really just can't get into this app. There are some quests I want to complete to get the items I want, but I can't do that without completing the quests they want me to complete first. Everything has to be done in order and its annoying.
Emily C.
I am playing right now as I am reviewing it. I've been one of its earliest adopters and have had this game for years, but play it on and off. There are more events now and opportunities to get seasonal or time-limited [hobby] items you've missed in the past either through a repeat of the seasonal items or in-game purchases.  I will have to say that the Social Points are hard to get but you can always link up your Facebook or add in-game users. A fantastic and addictive game-- highly recommended.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your favorite Sims game?
Lety M.
How long do you play this game in a day?
Beatriz Z.
Boulder, CO
What devices does this operate on?
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
If you don't play for a while (like months) do your sims die? My brother said no, but he's 10 and not exactly a trusted source lol. I'm just afraid to look.
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
Anyone else make your crush and fall in love with them?