BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1

It was fun for a little while, they just need to add more stuff so they do not get boring so quickly. Sims 1-3 was able to achieve this because the base game would satisfy you enough to make you go out and buy the expansions and dlcs, although you can get higher quality by accessing third party sites and unfortunately the Sims 4 have not yet hit Esse Level yet. Maybe in a year he'll get better, but I seriously doubt I know EA.
Niha d.
maharashtra
Sims games are very entertaining and it doesn't bore anyone easily.This game is still one of my favourite games .Used to addicted this game once .
Danielle M.
Dartmouth, NS
Love these games, I have been playing them since the original one years ago. They have changed so much since the first but makes it so real with so many things you can now do compared to the first ones. I would recommend to anyone who wants to check out a new game!
Randi G.
Banner Elk
I grew up playing The Sims. I spent hours in front of my PC playing this game, even when my mom told me to "go outside and play" I'd bring my laptop outside to play! This game always brought great memories to me and allowed me to create and manage my sims life which later taught me the importance of learning how to manage mine.
Anna T.
Lehi, UT
This is my favorite game ever made. Even the original game is very fun and has so many fun things you can do. The game has evolved since the 90s with not only expansions but entire new versions. Sims 4 is completely revolutionary also. I still play the original game. 10/10.
LIVIA C.
I love this game. I started playing it two weeks ago(I know, I am late to the party). Before I used to play The SimsFreeplay because of the cost of the product and especially of the expansion packs. It is better than any other simulation game I have ever played.

Jarlin N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Sims. It’s a prefect game to release some stress. I love making a house and pretending.
Chloe M.
Dartmouth, WY
I used to play this for hours when I was a kid! I loved the fact that there was character customization and you could build interesting lives for these characters. I enjoyed playing it and at the time the graphics were good although I think I would prefer playing the newer versions now !
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
Is there anything better than Sims? Is there? It's such an addicting game. I love how they've updated it over the years, made it better, and continued to give people what they want. I can't wait for the Sims 4 Pets expansion pack. I love it! Would definitely recommend.
Mya s.
I have been playing this game ever since it came out, i do agree that its better than the newest versions including sims 1 2 3 and more. This sims however is one of the best ever since i played it it became more addicting and very fun to play frequently.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol