Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,562 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I absolutely love The Sims ...everyone of the games! It keeps me involved and wanting more because it'snever the same thing and I get make the calls.One of my favorite games out there!
This is a really great game, you can be as inventive or as simple as you like. I like the versatility for each user, but it is very draining on my system because of the graphic load.
Honestly, I have a problem. For the Sims 3, I have almost all the expansion packs and I can easily spend 4-8 hours a day playing it without getting bored. It's always a new experience.
I miss the simplicity and addictiveness of the original Sims game. While it can be hard to maintain your stats, it is still a very fun and enjoyable gaming experience. The expansions offered great content once the original game got a bit tired.
The sims is my absolute favorite computer game! I can get stuck in this game for hours and hours! I recommend it to anyone who loves these types of games! Try it out, you'll be hooked!
I love The Sims, the whole concept of it is great in my opinion. There's so much you can do in the game it keeps it interesting for such a long time. So much fun! Highly recommended!
I have actually played through various versions of the Sims, and the expansion packs - they allow for starting over, playing again, and continually coming back to enjoy. There isn't the adrenaline rush of a FPS game... but it's still more than enjoyable.
This game is something I always go back to.There are so many ways to play and change the way you can play. The cheats are always fun too! Because you can be rich and get everything or you can start out the hard way and earn it! Both ways are fun!
This game is seriously my favorite of all time. NO matter how many generations they come out with and how many games. It never ceases to be entertaining and full of possibilities.
This is one of my favorite games. it is fun and addicting. i can sit and play for hours and not even realize it. this is a game i will always play no matter what it never gets old.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos