BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
I absolutely love The Sims ...everyone of the games! It keeps me involved and wanting more because it'snever the same thing and I get make the calls.One of my favorite games out there!
Aleksandra K.
LOS ANGELES
This is a really great game, you can be as inventive or as simple as you like. I like the versatility for each user, but it is very draining on my system because of the graphic load.
Rebecca W.
Honestly, I have a problem. For the Sims 3, I have almost all the expansion packs and I can easily spend 4-8 hours a day playing it without getting bored. It's always a new experience.
Jenny P.
Folsom, CA
I miss the simplicity and addictiveness of the original Sims game. While it can be hard to maintain your stats, it is still a very fun and enjoyable gaming experience. The expansions offered great content once the original game got a bit tired.
Amanda F.
Greenville, RI
The sims is my absolute favorite computer game! I can get stuck in this game for hours and hours! I recommend it to anyone who loves these types of games! Try it out, you'll be hooked!
amanda b.
I love The Sims, the whole concept of it is great in my opinion. There's so much you can do in the game it keeps it interesting for such a long time. So much fun! Highly recommended!
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
I have actually played through various versions of the Sims, and the expansion packs - they allow for starting over, playing again, and continually coming back to enjoy. There isn't the adrenaline rush of a FPS game... but it's still more than enjoyable.
Amy A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This game is something I always go back to.There are so many ways to play and change the way you can play. The cheats are always fun too! Because you can be rich and get everything or you can start out the hard way and earn it! Both ways are fun!
Amber K.
Savanna, IL
This game is seriously my favorite of all time. NO matter how many generations they come out with and how many games. It never ceases to be entertaining and full of possibilities.
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite games. it is fun and addicting. i can sit and play for hours and not even realize it. this is a game i will always play no matter what it never gets old.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol