Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,569 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I fell in love with The Sims since the first time I played it over 8 years ago. The game is always captivating and players of all ages can quickly figure out the controls. Each update brings more fun adventures for players. I hope a new one comes out soon.
I have been a huge fan of the Sims for years. I remember playing this game as an early teenager. I have since owned every new Sim games since then. It was always fun to build house and make families. I think I need to install my game and play again!
This game. THIS GAME. I miss it. It was hands down my favorite game ever. The Sims 3 is kind of lame, but 1 & 2 are fantastic. I can spend hours playing this. And by hours I mean weeks.
Sims is so much fun! The only problem is that it is so addicting! You loose track of time...but it's a fun way to loose track of time! I have been playing Sims sense it first game out!
its just so fun to play. i love the way you have the control to make your person any way you want. make them live the way you want. create your own family, with your favorite celebrity, or just anyone.
The sims ROCKS. I used to play for hours & hours, on top of hours! I have taken a short break due to real life getting in the way lol but I am anticipating for Sims 4 to be released!
I've had several of the Sims games and they're very fun. Unlike most video games, each of the games are different, it lets you decide what you want and there's no story line to follow.
Do you want something to rule your life? If so, get this...because it's AWESOME. I love the sims..any form of it! It's addictively fun doing what you do everyday, in video game format!
I just recently started playing the sims . It can entertain you for hours before you now it 3 hours have gone by .Its fun to build your dream world now only if we can make it real lol
It's amazingly in depth and can give you hours of fun doing whatever you want. Not only is there packs you can buy from EA themselves, but there is TONS of user created content, making it so you can mold your game to be exactly what you want it to be
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos