BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Most of the missions for the game to me are hard and the time they give you i can't complete them but its fun trying to get that far but its almost real life but frustrating at the same time
Jocelyn P.
S Plainfield, NJ
I love The Sims! It is my all time favorite game to play. No matter what mood I'm in, I'm always up for spending an hour or two playing Sims (sometimes even longer than an hour or two).
Tytianni Z.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this game so much. I've been a Sims player since I was 8 years old, starting from the Playstation and now the PC version has taken over. I love the SIMS and I'm sure you do too!
Nichole M.
Pinckneyville, IL
I have been a huge fan of the Sims for years. I remember playing this game as an early teenager. I have since owned every new Sim games since then. It was always fun to build house and make families. I think I need to install my game and play again!
Samantha D.
Phoenix, AZ
I fell in love with The Sims since the first time I played it over 8 years ago. The game is always captivating and players of all ages can quickly figure out the controls. Each update brings more fun adventures for players. I hope a new one comes out soon.
Aubrey C.
Brockway, PA
This game. THIS GAME. I miss it. It was hands down my favorite game ever. The Sims 3 is kind of lame, but 1 & 2 are fantastic. I can spend hours playing this. And by hours I mean weeks.
Brianna M.
Bellingham , WA
Sims is so much fun! The only problem is that it is so addicting! You loose track of time...but it's a fun way to loose track of time! I have been playing Sims sense it first game out!
Kirsten T.
I have been addicted to all things Sims since I was 11. Yes 11, I am now 22! I have lost sleep on these games. No one understands. I even used up memory on both computers from all the DC.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Although I don't play this anymore, who didn't pass a lot of time with this? I know I did! It's so fun to be able to control characters through their entire lives and do what you please.
Angela V.
Lynn, MA
its just so fun to play. i love the way you have the control to make your person any way you want. make them live the way you want. create your own family, with your favorite celebrity, or just anyone.
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol