Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,551 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
This has been my favorite game since i was old enough to understand what was going on LOL. it's very entertaining and fun. I like Sim's Pets too. i definitely spent hours playing this game.
I know that there have been so many versions since this one, but sometimes it is nice to go back to where it started. All these years later this is still a fantastic game. Anyone that loves any of the later versions of the Sims should try this at least once.
I have been playing the Sims since the very first edition came out, which had around 6 cd's! I never really purchased any expansion packs because the game itself was time consuming enough!
The original Sims was my first love, and got me through all four years of college, where I happily lived in huge mansions with all my crushes. I wasted hours of my life on this game. 2 and 3 are much better, but this always has a special place in my heart.
Favorite game of my child/adulthood. I love that you can totally get lost in it for hours...(although sometimes thats the con ;) ) Do whatever you can imagine, be whoever, just have fun!
This game. THIS GAME. I miss it. It was hands down my favorite game ever. The Sims 3 is kind of lame, but 1 & 2 are fantastic. I can spend hours playing this. And by hours I mean weeks.
I love this game so much. I've been a Sims player since I was 8 years old, starting from the Playstation and now the PC version has taken over. I love the SIMS and I'm sure you do too!
I have been addicted to all things Sims since I was 11. Yes 11, I am now 22! I have lost sleep on these games. No one understands. I even used up memory on both computers from all the DC.
Best game ever, I will buy every single new game and expansion pack since these are so worth it. It is enjoyable, time consuming fun. It is sometimes slow to load but its worth the wait
This game is my absolute favorite. So many options I love being in control of my own little world and the people in it. The expansion packs are also super fun and add to the experience.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos