Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,554 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
Sims will always be a amazing game that could do no wrong. I don't think anything could be more fun then sitting down and escaping reality with some good old house building and sim creating.
I love The Sims! There is so many hours of gameplay with each game. It has entertained me for most of my life. I am still playing it now even as an adult. I am HUGE fan/supporter of these games.
Oh, my goodness, I love this game! When I was younger, I was completely obsessed! I had so many of the SIMS game. I still play it from time to time whenever I could! It's a very addicting game
One of the first games I got totally addicted to. I think this game is so much fun and it lets you choose how your life will go. It's great for anyone who wants to control their own life :D
I have been playing the Sims since the very first edition came out, which had around 6 cd's! I never really purchased any expansion packs because the game itself was time consuming enough!
Seriously love this game. I've bought every single expansion and they never cease to keep my occupied for hours on end. Definitely worth the buy but make sure you have the computer for it!
Whenever I have free time and don't know what to do it is almost guarantee that I will pop in my Sims 3 game and play it for a while. I love that the games have just gotten better and better over the years. Can't wait to see what the next one has in store.
This has been my favorite game since i was old enough to understand what was going on LOL. it's very entertaining and fun. I like Sim's Pets too. i definitely spent hours playing this game.
I love all of the sims games! they remind me of real life! You have to pay bills, take care of relationships and much much more! Every year the games get better and better! You can create whatever your mind thinks and imgaines! it truly is the best game ever!
Love this game. Obviously they have come a long way from the first one and every new one that comes out is much better than the last one but sometimes they can become repetitive and boring.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos