Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,562 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I have special memories of this game. it was my first PC game and I loved the expansion packs too. I love it when you kiss your bf or gf it would ask you if you would like to have a baby and then it would appear just like that in a crib. now it got too inappropriate on Sims 2 and 3.
I've been playing The Sims since I was a kid, and I've played every Sims game since! It's so fun to build your family and your house. Definitely recommend it, just beware though, its addictive!
I had been a Sim-mer ever since it first came out. I have loved ever modification and owned a couple of the expansion packs and downloaded content from the Sims3 site. I loved the game period!
I love the Sims. I can play this all day and not get bored. I'm mean though, I like to torture my characters! haha Its just fun messing around with them and creating your own little virtual life!
The sims is probably the best game ever made. Every part of the game is so realistic. I love sims simply because you get a taste of the life you've always wanted, just create it and you got it!
I CANNOT stop playing! Its a reallllly fun game. Good for those people that don't have anyone around to game with. Its having a different life pretty much! and hey the police aren't involved :)
The Sims is great and truly can entertain for hours. Whether you're creating your character or building your dream home, this game won't bore you. It gives you a chance to build your own world. They have always created expansions which only make this game more fun!
This is my favorite online computer game, I also own it on my PS3, I had it when it first came out in 1999(?) and still love it 15 years later! I like that both kids and adults can use this game!
Fun, easy game that's great for most ages. My favorite part is honestly building and decorating the houses...I'm not much for the actual role play aspect of the game, but I enjoy it nonetheless.
Great games that are different every time you play. I love being able to customize everything from the characters to their houses to the world around them. A great way to spend some free time.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos