Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,561 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
This game has always been a favorite of mine since I can remember. I used to play all the different packs on my PC & now I try the new ones on my android tablet or gaming systems! GREAT enjoyment!
I think the Sims is a fun game while it's new. But for me, it gets old pretty fast. It's the same old thing all the time, and there is no point to it. Personally, I would rather be out doing real life things, but the game can hold my attention for a couple hours at a time
The best game ever! I used to love this game when I was younger and I think they have gotten better as time has progressed and newer games have come out. I wish that sims 4 was available for Mac.
Over the years The Sims games have greatly improved. I have been playing since the original and now I am excited for The Sims 4. If you like simulation/strategy games these are great ones to try.
Whenever I'm bored and just want something to do, i can always spend hours on sims and not even realize how long ive spent on it. I love playing sims and creating my own little world I can escape to!
This game is dangerous because of productivity loss (why is it so much fun to live 'normal' lives in fantasy worlds?!), but very fun always. I'm not honestly very good at keeping everyone happy, but it's fun either way.
I love this game! It reminds me of playing paper dolls. You get to control someone else's life and change their looks. I have all 3 versions of the Sims, and can't wait till I can get the 4 th one.
My overall favorite game. I play this game on most of my devices. It's so addicting sometimes with the way you can create people with all kind of different personalities and decorate their homes.
I use to play this game when i was younger i lov it. i still do this is an amazing virtual game i love it i will buy this tomorrow because this is a great game that i am in love with i think everyone would love it if u love games
I used to play Sims a lot, but as time went by, I ended up falling away from The Sims series. My fiancé however loves The Sims. She usually plays it for an hour or two after our child goes to bed.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos