Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,565 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,968 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
Been playing The Sims since it came out years ago. I have always loved this game. Over the years the content has been bumped up and the real life play has too. I hope the next Sims will be even better!
I love this game. I am addicted and I also have almost every expansion pack there is. This game is about life and making it the way you want. I can spend hours just building and decorating the house.
This game has always been a favorite of mine since I can remember. I used to play all the different packs on my PC & now I try the new ones on my android tablet or gaming systems! GREAT enjoyment!
Best simulation game around. Some people enjoy running peoples lives, while others, like myself, enjoy making the homes! I recommend this to anyone but Ill probably wanna play if they turn it on...
I love love love this game! So much fun! I used to play it all the time when I was growing up. Downside is it ends up taking a LOT of time. Seriously, you look up and all of a sudden it's 3 am. EEP!
Fun games!! Grew up with them all the way from the 90's and love how the game has progressed over the years from Sims City. Can spend hours on the game, designing houses and watching characters grow
The best game ever! I used to love this game when I was younger and I think they have gotten better as time has progressed and newer games have come out. I wish that sims 4 was available for Mac.
I use to play this game when i was younger i lov it. i still do this is an amazing virtual game i love it i will buy this tomorrow because this is a great game that i am in love with i think everyone would love it if u love games
Its very ADDICTING! Its starts you off with the basic, and at the end of the day you want everything! I love they give you quest! Its an all time favorite, passing time when I was younger! Memories!
This game is dangerous because of productivity loss (why is it so much fun to live 'normal' lives in fantasy worlds?!), but very fun always. I'm not honestly very good at keeping everyone happy, but it's fun either way.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos