BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
I love this game and usually get addicted to it when playing. This game is so much fun and so funny. I think everyone has made themselves & their crush and had them marry at least once in their life :)
Amber H.
Munith, MI
I love the sims, It will definitely keep you busy for hours. I feel like playing on the computer is more my thing but i also play on my xbox 360. It is so worth using/getting. you would not be disappointed.
Artesia S.
Mansfield, LA
This game is fantastic. It gives you a way to be yourself and somebody different at the same time. This was the starting game to the best game series ever. It's for everyone boy or girl young or old.
Rhonda H.
Guymon, OK
I love this game. I am addicted and I also have almost every expansion pack there is. This game is about life and making it the way you want. I can spend hours just building and decorating the house.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Amazing video game! I been a fan since I was child! I love making sims that look like people I know. Designing the houses is really fun!! Everything about the Sims is entertaining and very addicting!
Stefanie H.
Sulphur, La
This game was really good for it's time but honestly, with the newer versions out, I couldn't see myself playing this one. But back in its day, this game kept me distracted and busy for hours on end.
Trisha C.
New Orleans, LA
I really love playing the Sims. Whether it is on the PC, ds, or xbox, the games are always fun and creative. I really enjoy the sims 3 expansion packs but the original sims will always be my favorite
Megan K.
Westland, MI
Sims is a mindless computer game that you can't help but get addicted to. You can make your character look just like you, or the dream you, same with your house, and life. You have little goals to meet which gives you something to do besides getting married and woo-hooing. ;)
ashley m.
Concord, NC
Best simulation game around. Some people enjoy running peoples lives, while others, like myself, enjoy making the homes! I recommend this to anyone but Ill probably wanna play if they turn it on...
Heather B.
Whenever I'm bored and just want something to do, i can always spend hours on sims and not even realize how long ive spent on it. I love playing sims and creating my own little world I can escape to!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol