Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,561 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I have a real life to live, but i started playing the sims back when I was 9, sims 1 was the game everyone was playing. I still love the sims, but the newer sims graphics suck, everyone looks chubby and globular.
I've wasted many hours playing these games. They are a great way to consume your time! The expansion packs are worth it if you can afford to buy them because honestly it can be a little bit pricey to some people.
I cannot express enough how much i LOVE the Sims empire! I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it! It's like amazing. Each game gets better and better. I just bought a new expansion back last Saturday : )
I love this game. Every game from the series has been a blast. For hours, upon hours of fun. Who knew making your own self could be so much fun--then again when else can you create a celebrity yo get married to?
I am madly addicted to this game. Whether it's on the computer, phone, or game consoles. I had to take a break from this game because I wasn't getting anything done around the house.. But it's very addicting!!!
Been playing this game since it came out and sadly i have every single one ever made =+O lol.... i think its a lot of fun and sometimes we all just need a mindless game where were in control of other people ;)
Can't beat the classics! It's 2016 and I still consider this my favorite generation of all The Sims games. It has a certain charm that the newer ones don't have.
The Sims have been my all time favorite game for years! They have also really upgraded since the invention of the first one. The graphics and things that you can do are absolutely wonderful. It is a little pricey however so addictive. You will get your moneys worth for sure. Love this game!
Sims is a great Simulation game but now is starting to get old as others game progress and are now introducing their own simulation ideas into games attracting those who like to play simulation games. I still love to play this on my iphone or ipad from time to time as its oldly but goody!
Love this game. It is a great way to escape from the real world in to a world that you can create and make up as you go. I love all the characters and the options the game gives you. Great fun for everyone!
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos