BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Anybody else a nerd and plays the original sims!? Electr...5 Answers
  • Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Yesenia P.
I have a real life to live, but i started playing the sims back when I was 9, sims 1 was the game everyone was playing. I still love the sims, but the newer sims graphics suck, everyone looks chubby and globular.
Katlyn M.
Honolulu , Hi
I've wasted many hours playing these games. They are a great way to consume your time! The expansion packs are worth it if you can afford to buy them because honestly it can be a little bit pricey to some people.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I cannot express enough how much i LOVE the Sims empire! I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it! It's like amazing. Each game gets better and better. I just bought a new expansion back last Saturday : )
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
I love this game. Every game from the series has been a blast. For hours, upon hours of fun. Who knew making your own self could be so much fun--then again when else can you create a celebrity yo get married to?
Leilani L.
I am madly addicted to this game. Whether it's on the computer, phone, or game consoles. I had to take a break from this game because I wasn't getting anything done around the house.. But it's very addicting!!!
Chandra E.
Litchfield, OH
Been playing this game since it came out and sadly i have every single one ever made =+O lol.... i think its a lot of fun and sometimes we all just need a mindless game where were in control of other people ;)
Nicole D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Can't beat the classics! It's 2016 and I still consider this my favorite generation of all The Sims games. It has a certain charm that the newer ones don't have.
Danielle C.
The Sims have been my all time favorite game for years! They have also really upgraded since the invention of the first one. The graphics and things that you can do are absolutely wonderful. It is a little pricey however so addictive. You will get your moneys worth for sure. Love this game!
Shannon R.
Tampa, FL
Sims is a great Simulation game but now is starting to get old as others game progress and are now introducing their own simulation ideas into games attracting those who like to play simulation games. I still love to play this on my iphone or ipad from time to time as its oldly but goody!
Leslie M.
Maryville , TN
Love this game. It is a great way to escape from the real world in to a world that you can create and make up as you go. I love all the characters and the options the game gives you. Great fun for everyone!
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol