Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,552 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,967 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
I get so wrapped up in these games if I start playing them. You can create your own characters and live their life! It sounds lame, but really it's so much fun... the pets edition is my favorite <3 SIMS is the bestttt
Such a fun classic game. I played it in junior high school and I still think it's loads of fun. I especially like all the expansions. I always had a hard time balancing out my characters work life and relationships.
Growing up playing sims and it is still addicting to this day! They have so many expansion packs to suit every different person. & Their updates become more considerate of people with body image and different styles!
I love Sims even though sometimes the game play can annoy but overall it's a very fun interactive and realistic game that allows you to really control every single detail and provides hours upon hours of great gameplay!
The sims game is a classic, not only do you get to control the lives of your character but you get to design your own homes and cities! Love all the expansion packs for each generation! Cannot wait for the sims 4!!!!
When I was younger, I was addicted to playing the sims! I would spend hours building a house or trying to figure out ways to get a promotion at work. I always wanted the newest expansion pack whenever they came out.
This game is highly addictive. There are so many addons as well which makes it really fun to make themed houses. I was able to download a pre-made Voldamort and Damon from vampire diaries. There's really no limit to how much fun this game is.
One of my favorite games ever. I am addicted to the customization from the character to the homes. I love the different routes, actions, and adventures that all the different characters can take in various locations.
When this came out it was the best game ever made. Still a classic to this day and recommend it for young children and those who don't carry about graphics. This was when gameplay was more valuable than graphics.
I have been a sims player since the very first one. I anticipate every expansion pack, new installment and mod. I have put people I hate in rooms with a stove and no bathroom. I have created potions, dealt with the grim reper and sent over 50 kids to college in various families. I LOVE THIS GAME
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos