BY ELECTRONIC ARTS #1 in PC & Mac Games

• Do you remember to feed your characters?8 Answers
  • Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!...54 Answers
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
This use to be my all time favorite games! I could sit and play it for hours! So fun to be able to control them and do whatever you want! Replayable and wicked fun! Recommend this for all ages!
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
This game is so addicting. There are so many versions and I love to try and experience each one as they come out This is one of my favorite real life games. It allows you to have so much control and so many option when designing and creating.
Kristina S.
The BEST memories are with this game in my life!! The BEST game series EVER created! I owned all of  the following sims series and still play my sims 4! Love it and forever will be playing probably till i am like 90! lol I do feel that EA has slacked but it won't stop me from playing the sims!
t s.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Oldie but goodie on the ps2. The game was fun but it would get so annoying when my sims would nonstop scream at me 😂 or my neighbors wouldn’t leave my backyard crying. But it was the start for the evolution of sims especially for the consoles.
Connell H.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a long time Sims player, playing casually from the first title in the series to the third. While the series started out strong with The Sims, TS2, TS: Bustin Out, and other various titles, the franchise really fell flat for me with TS3, and TS4 doesn't look like it's going to be much either. I've always felt that the stylistic choices for the TS3 weren't in line with the mood and feel of the two previous titles, and that probably has something to do with losing the Maxis influence (though recently Maxis has become part of the project again). TS4 right now looks like it will be gimmicky, and missing some important elements (i.e. pools, toddlers, etc.) . 10/10 for the first two titles in the series, big thumbs down for TS3 and probably TS4. We'll see what happens.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Man I love this game so much when I was younger. I didn’t even care too much about the relationships but more about how to build houses. It was so fun. I would download extra assets into the game that I would find online.
It got pretty fun.
Jennifer F.
I have been playing this game since it first came out! I loved playing it too! I loved Sims 3 and all the expansions. The only bad thing is that it literally is addicting.. Once you start playing you won't want to stop! I always used the cheat codes to get extra money and make my energy and hunger bars full! I got rid of this game because I know once I sit down to play it I will be on there for hours and I can't do that with kids! This would be the perfect game for someone on bedrest hoping to pass time! If you play Sims 3 on screen where you choose the neighborhood hit ctrl shift "C" and type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true"! It makes it so you never have to sleep or eat! Then type in Motherload once you are in your house and it gives you $50,000!
Larissa E.
Norwalk, OH
The Sims brings back so many memories. I still remember the first time i saw my cousin playing it and I had to try it. After the first time I played it I was hooked to The Sims Series. I have ever single The Sims Game all the way to date. The Sims original is still one of the best and makes you feel so excited about playing it. The challenges were more push on you in this game and I loved it. The only way to progress in your story and move up into new and better houses was to complete these challenges and trust me when I say they are not always easy. I still remember taking days and days just to try and get past the third house. It was tough but, It was great. The music in this Sims game makes me so happy when i hear it. The songs really stick out and show all the creativeness that went into developing this game. On top of it there was a sandbox mode where you could create whatever and it was amazing. Thank you EA for one of the best memories I have in gaming.
Jade A.
Quincy, MA
The Sims is a game that has stood the test of time, and time and time again reinvented an updated itself to keep us completely occupied an enamored with it. Every version of the game I have ever played has been nearly impossible to put down, even after hours of game play. Except for maybe Sims Pets, that one I tended to tire of fast. Even so, I have The Sims 3 on my computer, and every once in a while I'll treat myself to an expansion pack. The concept of the game is entirely simple, you run the life of your sim or sims. But somehow EA has brought the whole thing to a whole new level of fun. You have goals and careers, and when your sim is at work or school you can just fast forward until they get home. They can have a family, expand or even build their own house, it's almost unlimited to what you can build, so long as your sims have the money, of course. This is a wonderful game, I've been playing it for years, and I'm sure I'll be playing them for many more.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I so use to play thia game when it first came out loved it the way you could build your own community was fun and enjoyable loved making friends on there.was not bad priced when I played it but been a couple years would recommend to anyone over 18 not sure would be good for younger people Electronic Arts The Sims (PlayStation 2)
Africa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
Is this worth playing?
Caitlin H.
Rumford, RI
What's the best expansion?
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol