Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
4.83 / 5 based on 2,575 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,969 Q&A
Electronic Arts The Sims (PC/MAC)
- "The game price is comparable to any other game being release and the expansion packs are kind of expensive but you don't need to buy them." in 156 reviews
- "I love the newest sims that was recently released The Sims 4.. it's so much fun and you can travel and move and there's several different locations to choose from where you can live." in 106 reviews
- "I remember how annoyed I was when it first came out because all the people would do is cry and have to use the bathroom over and over,, now its getting much better" in 66 reviews
- "I've been a huge sims fan for years, i unfortunately never got to play the sims 3 or the newly released four but i wish i could sooo badly, i can spend hours designing sims and creating lineage and developing these beautiful familys." in 60 reviews
- "Games like Fable or Grand Theft Auto attempt to give you a real life feel much like The Sims but don't come close to the reality and feeling put into realistic human interaction, so much like The Sim's do." in 60 reviews
This game is highly addictive. There are so many addons as well which makes it really fun to make themed houses. I was able to download a pre-made Voldamort and Damon from vampire diaries. There's really no limit to how much fun this game is.
The sims is like dream world. You can do literally anything and no one has to know. You can date your crush, make enemies with a mean girl in school etc. I can always count on this game to pick me up when I'm bored.
Hands down one of my favorite games. You get to build & decorate your house & also create a family. What you build & what family you create can tell a lot about what you want in the future or what you wish you had now.
Growing up playing sims and it is still addicting to this day! They have so many expansion packs to suit every different person. & Their updates become more considerate of people with body image and different styles!
This game is amazing!!! It will always be considered a classic game in my book. You basically get to live the life that you want to....especially with cheat codes ;-) and you get to play God!!! I love this games!!!
Addicting game, so many expansion packs to keep you busy for hours! If it gets too difficult, there are so many cheats so you can mess around and just have fun :)
Sims will always be my favorite game. It's so addicting, you'll lose hours playing. It can get boring from time to time but you always have something else you can do in the game. They are expensive, but so much fun!
I love Sims even though sometimes the game play can annoy but overall it's a very fun interactive and realistic game that allows you to really control every single detail and provides hours upon hours of great gameplay!
The original EA Sims game is a classic! I love the "Makin Magick" add on. I had a lot of fun playing it back in the day, and I recently redownloaded this version and had even more fun! You can never beat the classics.
The Sims never gets old. Even going back to play one of the first ones, it's still fun! You can get these games for consoles, not just the computer! All of the expansion packs are awesome too. You'll never get bored.
Q & A
Do you base your Sims off existing characters or people or do you create original ones?
Is this worth playing?
What's the best expansion?
Which is your favorite cheat code? rosebud ;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! all the way!
Do you like making your character look like you or random? lol
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos